[Event] 2014 NISSAN TrailSeeker #4 Bundu Bash

WesselvdWalt

Wessel.

I'm having issues with the website.

After I have entered all the participants and selected each rider's distance I click on the next button but it keeps on sending me back to the previous page.

Hi Hennie,

If you don't mind please email info@jumpertrax.com with the details. The entry portion is hosted and developed by them.

Alternatively try a different browser in the meantime, and contact them in any case with the details if you succeeded or not, so we can make sure that it stays as compatible as possible.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hennie,

If you don't mind please email info@jumpertrax.com with the details. The entry portion is hosted and developed by them.

Alternatively try a different browser in the meantime, and contact them in any case with the details if you succeeded or not, so we can make sure that it stays as compatible as possible.

Hi Wessel

A friend of mine did the entry but forgot to pay in time.  Now on jumpertrax his entry still shows but he cant click on the pay button anymore.  Will he still be able to pay and do the race?

Hi Wessel

A friend of mine did the entry but forgot to pay in time.  Now on jumpertrax his entry still shows but he cant click on the pay button anymore.  Will he still be able to pay and do the race?

Yes he can Pay at registration  :thumbup:

Love the new system where you can see the batch seeding cut-off's.....helps us beginners to see what we should aspire to in terms of seeding numbers to move up a batch.

In H batch for marathon. Missed moving up a batch by 0.1. Gives me something to aim for on Saturday.

I am interested in buying it if you let me know how to!

@WesselvdWalt

How do I manage to swap my paid entry to this person? 

Archived