SOLD OUT - Sony Action Cam Deal - SORRY GUYS!

Vangar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this :)

The Wi-Fi feature allows the camera to be controlled with a smartphone. Images recorded with the camera also can be viewed on a smartphone wirelessly.

Important: To operate the camera or transfer and display images onto a smartphone, the PlayMemories Mobile™ app is required. It is available for download on an iPhone® or Android® phone from the application store.

The following operations can be performed wirelessly with a smartphone:

• Checking and changing the field angle
  • Recording start/stop
  • Changing the shooting mode (movie mode/interval photo recording mode)
  • Changing the recording mode (movie mode only)
  • Changing the SteadyShot® setting

The Wi-Fi feature allows the camera to be controlled with a smartphone. Images recorded with the camera also can be viewed on a smartphone wirelessly.

Important: To operate the camera or transfer and display images onto a smartphone, the PlayMemories Mobile™ app is required. It is available for download on an iPhone® or Android® phone from the application store.

• Recording start/stop

Stoked we got one in time - this all sounds awesome. Will be downloading the app for sure.

Software downloaded to my Samsung phone and iPad, firmware update as well just in case :thumbup:

Now just wait for it to be delivered .....

• Recording start/stop

Just a word on this, from GoPro POV anyway....viewing clips via wifi and smartphone app only works for certain settings..ie default is 1080p at 60fps....GoPro app cannot view clips shot for eg 720p @120fps clips, GoPro claim ability to view "selected" clips but don't specify which type of clips can be viewed...maybe someone with the Sony can confirm the app performance for viewing??

damn! snoozed. now i loozed. :(

If anyone who got the deal changes their mind, 1 x taker - pm me :P

I did have to do the firmware upgrade (1.04 to 3.00) before it would work with the mobile phone apps .... Hope it saves y'all the aggro!

Archived