Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

My card was debited 5 times.  Now what!  Wait for that promised e-mail?  If I don't get an entry because of VCS I will smear them and Racetec on HelloPeter.  :cursing:

So they decided to use the PPA schmucks to do load testing.  :thumbdown:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STUPID STUPID STUPID THEY DON'T WANT MY MONEY AND ARE WASTING MY TIME AND MESSING UP MY DAY :cursing: Will try again later like a good little sheep  :blush:

After all the effort, the link takes me to the Cape Argus queue it page to enter my dad. im number 1689 in the queue. And when it is my turn I will have 10 minutes to enter the site. So if the 1688 befoe me all take 2 minutes(wishful thinking), then its gona take 56 hours???? I hope not

Wonder how many times I have paid?? Been checking from the start and nothing reflected on bank statement - until now. Yet to receive any kind of confirmation, but, I gather, this sucker is in for another one!

My card was debited 5 times.  Now what!  Wait for that promised e-mail?  If I don't get an entry because of VCS I will smear them and Racetec on HelloPeter.  :cursing:

So they decided to use the PPA schmucks to do load testing.  :thumbdown:

Swak

Same happened to me. Entry debited three times. And this for R800 as I entered for me and a second person. Sent the Cycletour team a mail requesting my refund of R1600. Will see if that ever happens.

Yes, the persistent idiot I was, i tried a few times on straight and a few times on 3 month budget when my straight balance was up.  Few times it did not hit the bank, but now have 3 X R800 reservations on straight and 2 X R800 on budget.

And racetec has put me in the queue to enter whereas the entry fee has been debited from my account. Methinks VCS, once more, have made bigbuggerup.

10 times on the Mastercard, 3 or 4 on the VISA.  Even tried my Amex card and that got debited too.  I am going to be very broke for a while!

And racetec has put me in the queue to enter whereas the entry fee has been debited from my account. Methinks VCS, once more, have made bigbuggerup.

The Q is just to get into the system.  Once you get there it will take you straight to your basket again.  Ask me how I know.  Have been through this pain few times today until they blocked the Q.

hahaha. I'm sorry guys.  But I have learnt never be the guinea pig for a new system by a organization with shoddy admin. Especially when your credit card is involved.  

I'm gonna wait till around the 26th before I buy my ticket.

All the best.  Next year will probably be better.

Entered at a total cost of R1200, have been debited 3 times !!!  :cursing:

Phoned the bank and get told there is nothing they can do, i have to wait for the amount to go through and if it goes through multiple times take it up with VCS!!! WTF  :cursing:

The Q is just to get into the system. Once you get there it will take you straight to your basket again. Ask me how I know. Have been through this pain few times today until they blocked the Q.

Exactly.

And I ain't gonna be so dumb as to pay AGAIN!!

10 times on the Mastercard, 3 or 4 on the VISA.  Even tried my Amex card and that got debited too.  I am going to be very broke for a while!

Damn!  And I thought I was persistent.

Archived