Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, these are my final hours in SA... what an amazing beautiful stunning country this is! The shortened Argus was a fun experience, I truly hope to be back another year for the full race!

We finished our road trip today by driving over Chappies, It's zo beautiful, even though it still smells form the fire and you see the devastation....

A big thanks to all of you for sharing in my pre-race excitement, it's been good fun on these pages. You'll see me back here when I sign up for another CTCT!

It was moerse bakgat, baie dankie!!!

It was moerse bakgat, baie dankie!!!

Note to self: Bakgat is a word I should use more often! :thumbup:

I heard an unconfirmed rumour that next year's CTCT will be held on the 6th of March, as the Cape Town Stadium has been booked for some or other event on the weekend of the 13th.

Any truth in this?

I heard an unconfirmed rumour that next year's CTCT will be held on the 6th of March, as the Cape Town Stadium has been booked for some or other event on the weekend of the 13th.

Any truth in this?

Confirmed. Cycle Tour Trust put it on their website this week. Good hope centre is no longer available for expo use and Greenpoint stadium is apparently being used the second weekend for something else.

Dear [Insert name here]

We trust that you had a wonderful Cape Town Cycle Tour 2015 . What a unique event it was! #showyoucaresolidarityride. Thank you for your wonderful support.

Monica Childs Marketing is committed to continuously improving the standard of the Goodie Bag and your feedback on products sampled is very important to us and to our participating companies.

Please visit our website http://www.goodiebag.co.za, click on 'Start Survey' at the top or right hand side of the page and complete our quick product survey.

There's your chance now if you're one of those who needs a different goodie-bag

Archived