Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

Cannot open database "Velo" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'sl_secureentries'.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNAP!

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Hmm...

"Cannot open database "Velo" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'sl_secureentries'."

Hope they're secure against SQL injection attacks.

I confirmed all of my details at a few minutes before 10am then accidentally closed the tab - now I can't get back in... 

aaand i paid, got an sms and email to say payment went through, but the entry Racetec page told me an error occurred, so i paid, but i'm not registered. Now what? pay again? 

E P I C   F A I L......

My payment keeps on failing.  Virtual Card Services keeps on stuffing the payment up.

@ MissLynnie - Pay again rather and you can have the duplicate payment reversed. Happened to me last year 

aaand i paid, got an sms and email to say payment went through, but the entry Racetec page told me an error occurred, so i paid, but i'm not registered. Now what? pay again? 

Same story with me. Payment went through but entry not shown on racetec page.

Same with me.....

Funds reseverd by my bank. no confirmation email ......

Will wait a few minutes for the email......

Same with me.....

Funds reseverd by my bank. no confirmation email ......

Will wait a few minutes for the email......

SNAP!

VCS took me to a renew PPA membership page after processing for almost 2 minutes and not the usual reference number payment successful page.

Archived