The Man With no Chain

Cruz Addict

Also shows how much faster a rider can be when the pressure is suddenly off and the need to retain maximum momentum is required.

Everyone should give chain less downhill rides a shot, it changes the way you see a trail entirely

why british downhill is so good....add all the reasons that nige said (accessibility to the european competition and active national series).....I also saw mention of the yorkshire chainless downhill race

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

nah. You still have to be pretty darn fit to be able to handle that pace, even without pedalling. Trust me - it's not easy going fast.

You're not fast mate. So why must we trust you? Hehe.

Sorry Myles. You walked straight into that one.

Edited by Omega Man

You're not fast mate. So why must we trust you? Hehe.

Sorry Myles. You walked straight into that one.

Bahahahaha! Precisely. I'm slow. Dead slow. But I'm also as unfit as hell, so I battle to go faster.

Guest Omega Man

Bahahahaha! Precisely. I'm slow. Dead slow. But I'm also as unfit as hell, so I battle to go faster.

Ja dude. We're all slow compared to those okes.

I learnt this very quickly after doing a shuttle day at Contermanskloof, countless downhill runs with not needing to pedal back to the top.. I was knackered of note the next day, more so than when riding the loop twice on my own steam, muscles hurt I never even knew existed..

Been back from 2 weeks DH in Morzine a month now.... :( ...arms and wrists still like wet noodles!

Guest Omega Man

Been back from 2 weeks DH in Morzine a month now.... :( ...arms and wrists still like wet noodles!

That's a good pain. You'll be upset when it's gone.

Isn't there a list of rules including this one somewhere on the hub? Clearly he isn't a member...

<sarcasm>Noooo, I pulled that one out of my ass.</sarcasm>