Rave! Rapide

Pieter1

Just a punt. I need a new ss chain, the whole day I was coversing with Kiwi to get advice. His replys were timely and to the point. When I wanted to make the purchase I forgot my password on their site and the password reset thing did not work. I sent a pm on the hub to him at 18:00 something, only expecting a reply tomorrow some time. Not long after Kiwi sent a new password and I made my purchase. An awesome guy and businessman!

Thank you

That he is.

Had 2 wheelsets built by him in the last week. Quicker than any of the other places I've used before.

Pricing is always very good too.

Big up, Wayne

I can second this motion... building my first single speed at the moment and have sourced everything through him. Awesome service and pricing. Half link chains look weird.

Just took delivery! Super awesome!!!! Thanks Kiwi!! I tried to fit the chain but it does not slot in with my rear sprocket, is there a trick to a halflink chain?

• 1 month later...

Another thumbup for Rapide. Just received my order. That stem is damn sexy on my Single Speed. Got a could of cogs too.