zniper

Hi

does anyone know of groups riding from pomona in the morning ?

can be MTB or Road, iam moving there next month and my current riding groups start to far from pomona to cycle there do the ride and then cycle back, time is an issue.

Hi

can be MTB or Road, iam moving there next month and my current riding groups start to far from pomona to cycle there do the ride and then cycle back, time is an issue.

Have you ordered your 9mm

Finish line on dan road have week groups, weekend, road and mtb groups

Hi

Group riding from Finish Line in Glen Marais, couple of guys from Pomona riding as well

Tuesday & Thursday 5am

Good Ride

Group riding from Finish Line in Glen Marais, couple of guys from Pomona riding as well

Tuesday & Thursday 5am

Good Ride

My son rides now and again with this bunch.Includes some Europcar boys so I would say its a strong group

I ride MTB form Glen Marais once or 2 a week (stay close to Finish Line) but heard they do mostly road during the week...

My son rides now and again with this bunch.Includes some Europcar boys so I would say its a strong group

Well if escapee can suck their wheels and she is not the strongest, I would consider the group average

Kidding kidding escapee owns many Q.O.M SHE IS REASONABLY STRONG

Yis, you guys are talking about my old valley......grew up in Glen Marais and can still remember how as a schoolboy you could cycle to Pamona, Bredell, Birchleigh, Atlas, Rhodesfield, etc. without a worry. Today I will be sheet scared.......you okes are hard-core!

I you come down Great North road towards Benoni and turn left into Celia Nestadt street, continue down till you get to the BP gerage..there is a nice group riding from there daily. PM me then I can get you the details.

I've been staying in Pomona for the last year and cycle at least 3 times a week, only own a MTB though.

Must admit, I haven't felt like my life is in danger once and I generally go out to find new routes and do ride through a few dodge places, guess it all depends on being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The area surrounding Pomona, i.e. Bredell, Brentwoord Park, Benoni, Marister, Petit, Jatniel have some real awesome trails between the farms and plots, it's just a matter of finding the hidden gems.

All in all it's a good place if you're interested in cycling.

Have seen a lot of cycling groups in the mornings, seems like most of them are from Finish line's precinct.

Yis, you guys are talking about my old valley......grew up in Glen Marais and can still remember how as a schoolboy you could cycle to Pamona, Bredell, Birchleigh, Atlas, Rhodesfield, etc. without a worry. Today I will be sheet scared.......you okes are hard-core!

Sir Pierre or norkem. Years???

Sir Pierre or norkem. Years???

Dutchie.......Hoërskool Kempton Park.......that is the one where the dove on the emblem has a dagga leave in its beak.......

........but I remember the Sir Pierre and Norkem Park girls......jhooo, hot.

Edited by BarHugger

I see two oaks coming back into Pomana xt 3 some morning on my way to work at about 05h55.

Two on mtb.

So there is definitely activity.