PPA Mangaung Cycle Tour Bloemfontein

Jeeptrek

The race is back on 2 November 2014 as a Cape Town Cycle Tour qualifier.

A much improved MTB route for the MTB race on 1 November 2014 - Woodlands Country Estate MTB challenge.

More detail on www.fscycling.co.za

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

Thanks to PPA for taking over this event. a Free State PPA office will be set up and profit from the cycle races will be used to fund initiatives. A similar model to PPA and the Cycle Tour.

Agreed - the MTB is however a new addition.

I rode the Woodland Hills part of the course yesterday. All I can say is Spectacular!!

I rode the Woodland Hills part of the course yesterday. All I can say is Spectacular!!

The mtb route is going to be lekker and the road will also be a challenge.

For the mtb they are linking the Woodlands trails with 7 dams and another section on a property adjacent to Woodlands. Should be a good test.

The mtb route is going to be lekker and the road will also be a challenge.

For the mtb they are linking the Woodlands trails with 7 dams and another section on a property adjacent to Woodlands. Should be a good test.

Should be interesting. Brandkop is lekker, but I train there every week so can't wait to see how they lay out the route

I see that we will be riding that nasty Albrecht street climb again.

Yip, that 2nd part of it stings a bit, especially on the route as it is now where we climb them later.

Compared to last year's route, its about 8 Km's shorter but almost 200m extra climbing.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/399314943

Really hope it is well supported though, would hate to see this race disappear forever.

It's not likely to disappear. The new organizers went through a lot of trouble to ensure that the Manga will be around in the future. 

Looks like we are going to have a lekker wet ride. Bring it on

Yip, that 2nd part of it stings a bit, especially on the route as it is now where we climb them later.

It's a short climb. Not really something to be worried about.

Ry jy Sat en Son?

Archived