Most Exciting Grand tour...

Jason

You forgot one widget. The Giro didnt have L.A. Evil%20Smile

Shucks, sorry Craven.....................

*Yes, the Giro didnt have L.A.LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhh, good one Mampara - won three times on a Cannondale,- just like mine!!.Big%20smile

........or maybe not, cos mine dont go up the hills so fast.Cry

If you have a sense of humor carry on reading if NOT...tough

Only reason why Cannondale's have 3 Giro wins is because Lance didn't take part in the Giro. Imagine this... Trek 7 Giro's and 7 Tours and most probably would have been 7 Vuelta's and a couple of Roubaix's and...oh I can go on and on but I think I might get a message when I click on post reply about spamming.

The okes that are riding today would most probably have quit cycling if Lance took part in the other tours. Lance thought ahead in to the future and now everyone is enjoying watching these guys ride.

So hats off to Lance and lets all give him a BIG thank you! ClapWink

Always a LA fan...Big%20smile

Guest Michelle

You should of seen Jason's face last night when he came into the kitchen to tell me Vino had extended his lead over Valverde... teeehehehe!!  I LOVE IT! Big%20smile

Vino rocks Clap

Too bad he doesn't ride a Trek though Tongue

Yip, Lance was good and he could have takne 7 Giro aswell but not in the same year as the TdF. He did not have the balls, physically and mentally, to do both in the same year. He did not even try.

Okay, enough LA talk and back to the topic.

Listened to the commentary from Eurosport, and during all the action on the last climb of yesterday's stage, Sean Kelly's voice did not show one bit of excitement. He is such a wet blanket.

All three Grand Tours this year have been fantastic...

He did not have the balls' date=' physically and mentally, to do both in the same year. He did not even try.

[/quote']

ClapThumbs%20Up - Ahhhh, a man after my own heart.!
widget2006-09-15 03:48:39

lets play devil's advocate here:

Vino is part of a mega dirty team (but innocent himself)

team banned from Tour loses, sponsors, but then resurrects itself as new team (without all the bad guys of course)

New team does extremely well and kicks butt stage after stage in Vuelta.

Vino and Kashekin miss drugs test (not their fault, but they changed their transport arrangements to travel on their own on the day that they get an 'unscheduled' drugs test)

V + K continue to ride like machines.

Astana is not interested in a protour license when they can get into the main tours with Vino's credentials alone...

hmmmmmm

*sigh*

Hey I thought we gonna stick to the topic?

Why try when you know you can? Lance rode the balls off everyone else in the tour and damaged them physically and mentally. I bet you the first thing those chaps did was check if Lance was gonna ride the Giro or Vuelta every year. Hulle popepolle het lekker geknuip...

lets play devil's advocate here:

Vino is part of a mega dirty team (but innocent himself)

team banned from Tour loses' date=' sponsors, but then resurrects itself as new team (without all the bad guys of course)

New team does extremely well and kicks butt stage after stage in Vuelta.

Vino and Kashekin miss drugs test (not their fault, but they changed their transport arrangements to travel on their own on the day that they get an 'unscheduled' drugs test)

V + K continue to ride like machines.

Astana is not interested in a protour license when they can get into the main tours with Vino's credentials alone...

hmmmmmm
[/quote']

ConfusedConfusedConfused

READ THAT PRO TOUR THING ASWELL!!!

They only signing 21 riders , requirements for  a pro tour team is 30 riders ??? I wonder whats behind all that???

Yes, they were cleared.. but that day they didn't travel to the start on the team bus, they went with some other transport. So lets say the testers arrived 15 minutes earlier MAYBE the two were already out of there (in their car) and wouldn't have been tested. Just an idea, no proof at all.

... so MAYBE they had been tipped off about the testing or, given there performance in the race were expecting to be tested and decided to make their own travel arrangements.. maybe. Wink

.BTW, Astana are up to 25 riders.