[Event] 31 Jan -Ashburton Investments NATIONAL MTB SERIES #1 Meerendal

WesselvdWalt

Failed 107. Pulled out at 70. Well done everyone. Brilliant race. No power. Very upset. Well done.

You are a machine, obviously did it with the SS. What was your time when you pulled out. So you did the marathon in the end?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, provisional results which was stuck up by the toilets & what was forwarded to me by a mate.post-3951-1422787136,7011.jpgpost-3951-1422787156,4075.jpgpost-3951-1422787286,263.jpgpost-3951-1422787298,1427.jpg

I hope those are provisional results which will be corrected...  There are a bunch of guys high up in the standings out of B and C in the 70km.  I started in A and I saw very few people I did not start with (one I think on the tar climb after Hooggekraal which was around 58km) came past me after the scramble in the first 10km. 

I hope those are provisional results which will be corrected... There are a bunch of guys high up in the standings out of B and C in the 70km. I started in A and I saw very few people I did not start with (one I think on the tar climb after Hooggekraal which was around 58km) came past me after the scramble in the first 10km.

yes Karl they were all provisional.

Thanks for the link.  According to these results the guy who won beat Nico Pfitzenmaier our of C-Batch by nearly 20 minutes!  I think someone needs to tell Nico as he is under the impression he won but he only came third ;-)

Whoa! Those provisional results are a mess!

which probably explains the reason it has not officially been released.

I hope those are provisional results which will be corrected...  There are a bunch of guys high up in the standings out of B and C in the 70km.  I started in A and I saw very few people I did not start with (one I think on the tar climb after Hooggekraal which was around 58km) came past me after the scramble in the first 10km. 

i'm one of those from C, I thought I came first in C now I see I was third, not counting the guy that was disqualified. My time is correct though so nothing wrong with C finnishing with A.

Archived