CWC Rave

CraigCCW

First time that I bought something from Chris Willemse Cycles, and I am very impressed with their service.

I bought a pair of Suplest MTB shoes, and unfortunately they did not fit, I am a typical SA male with wide feet. There are no stockists of Suplest in JHB, so I had to take a chance.

I contacted CWC, and sent the shoes back to them, and sent me a replacement pair within 3 days.

I am very impressed with their service and communication, and will definitely make use of them again.

The fact that I got the Suplest at a really good price also helps  :clap:

Couldn't agree more. Always quick to respond to any queries and delivery is very quick! Top quality retailers.

First time that I bought something from Chris Willemse Cycles, and I am very impressed with their service.

I bought a pair of Suplest MTB shoes, and unfortunately they did not fit, I am a typical SA male with wide feet. There are no stockists of Suplest in JHB, so I had to take a chance.

I contacted CWC, and sent the shoes back to them, and sent me a replacement pair within 3 days.

I am very impressed with their service and communication, and will definitely make use of them again.

The fact that I got the Suplest at a really good price also helps  :clap:

Also dealt with them for the first time last week and was really impressed with the service. Will definately be using them again. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could say the same as I used to. Purchased a Bell Gage helmet two weeks ago from CWC and had to swop it for a smaller size. I phoned Emile on Monday who confirmed he had the right size and wrote my name and number on the unit for collection. I specifically told him that I'm from JHB and will ask a colleague of mine flying to Cape Town on Friday, to exchange the helmet for me. He confirmed that everything is in order and he promised to keep it.

Today when my colleague arrived to pickup the helmet, he was told that it was sold online and blamed Omnico for not delivering another unit on time.

I've dealt with CWC for many years and cannot believe the poor service I received today from Emile.

Just cant trust these guys anymore!

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I could say the same as I used to. Purchased a Bell Gage helmet two weeks ago from CWC and had to swop it for a smaller size. I phoned Emile on Monday who confirmed he had the right size and wrote my name and number on the unit for collection. I specifically told him that I'm from JHB and will ask a colleague of mine flying to Cape Town on Friday, to exchange the helmet for me. He confirmed that everything is in order and he promised to keep it.

Today when my colleague arrived to pickup the helmet, he was told that it was sold online and blamed Omnico for not delivering another unit on time.

I've dealt with CWC for many years and cannot believe the poor service I received today from Emile.

Just cant trust these guys anymore!

On one isolated incident ?

I ordered a product from them yesterday. Chose the collect from store option and it was delivered to my address this morning. Not sure if that was a mistake on their behalf but it worked out great for me! Always get great service!

• 3 years later...

Been buying a lot from CWC during my latest bike build. After being screwed on the classifieds with an unethical bugger selling me an OD2 fork, I was desperate! Steven arranged that CWC trim a 120mm fork down to 100mm (no stock of 100mm) and couriered it the same day and at a very reasonable price. Means I can finish my build this weekend. I am so grateful for the excellent service. CWC, I am a fan!!!

Been buying a lot from CWC during my latest bike build. After being screwed on the classifieds with an unethical bugger selling me an OD2 fork, I was desperate! Steven arranged that CWC trim a 120mm fork down to 100mm (no stock of 100mm) and couriered it the same day and at a very reasonable price. Means I can finish my build this weekend. I am so grateful for the excellent service. CWC, I am a fan!!!

What was the outcome of that?

Who is the hubber ????

Well done CWC!

Bought a lot from them. Good choice, good deals, but the best is so far that they really try their best to be give great service. Doesn't always work out perfectly but this not always in the person's hands. They really try and that counts for me! I'll be back :)

With guys as big is CWC a slip-up is always possible, and on occasion it does surface on the Hub.

But my experience with them has always been great, guys go out of their way to assist, and if they don't have stock of an item to find it. During my SS build I dealt with Dean, he found me a carbon rigid fork, they didn't have stock on their site and I took a chance and called, fork ended up being cheaper than the guesstimate price he gave me and they invoiced me the cheaper price. Honest good service :thumbup:

Archived