The Munga 2015

StevieL

I think both GU and JN are now starting with mind games. Passing easy other. Both stopped a while at different points almost like they want the other to lead?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notmyname

Can't anymore. I'll be checking at five-ish before rolling.

I have no experience or knowledge to share, but as a weekender this is flippen AWESOME to follow and read your comments.

next 50km 500m climb.

150km ish to go. with the climbing coming, i rekon about 10 hours left at least.

GU stopped at Tankwapadstal. Carboload?

ietsie erens in die middel van nerens.

When I went there, found out the owners lived 200m from me in muizenberg. They now permanently in the tankwa... Is worth the drive to visit!

You okes are falling like flies, so what now ....??? Who is left to give me up,dates

make some friends in the USA

I raised it the other day, but now it's happening. Is John considered for both mens and development categories? He could walk away with R60k here (or R70k if you think the official rules supercede the website)

I'm convinced GU has been nursing a technical, and has now stopped to sort it out properly.

Imagine the feeling after so many hours of bleeding something like a mechanical costs you the win

I'm convinced GU has been nursing a technical, and has now stopped to sort it out properly.

Looks like he's at the shed across the road for the Padstall - what's he looking for?

Archived