27,5" all mountain/ #enduro rims. what would you get?

Nofearnofun

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just ordered a set of Light Bicycle 35mm rims. We'll see how that goes.

Let us know how they are when they arrive! Seriously tempted to use them when I next get a set of wiele

• 1 month later...

post-37618-0-54088100-1425627942_thumb.jpg

post-37618-0-71131900-1425627950_thumb.jpg

post-37618-0-08815100-1425627960_thumb.jpg

Got my carbon rims yesterday. Look OK, feel pretty strong and stiff. Off to wheel builder today.

Do share more details

Mmm. 650b. 35mm ext 30mm internal. Hookless. From Light Bicycle. Took an age to get here, but vely nice plice.

I'll post again when I get them built up.

I have the Crossmax XL WTS (sold off the mavic rubber though). Very quiet hubs (missing the Hopebuzz!). Very little riding time, but no issues. One outstanding thing to note: i fitted my Schwalbes (TLE) almost by hand, and they inflated and seated using my normal floor pump. No compressor, and not my special high volume floor pump I bought specially for inflating tubeless tyres. I actually didn't realize i wasn't using the high volume pump until after i was done.  Might actually be more because of schwalbe's new Tubeless Easy tyre beads, but either way... :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Look like copies of the awesome new carbon Pyga rims...

You know what I think... :whistling:

I am pretty keen to give these a try, if the Pyga carbon wheels can make it down SP1 at Hakahana with a sidewall cut in the tyre without a mark on the rim and the tyre still 100% seated to the rim.... They are pretty strong I'd say!

You know what I think... :whistling:

I am pretty keen to give these a try, if the Pyga carbon wheels can make it down SP1 at Hakahana with a sidewall cut in the tyre without a mark on the rim and the tyre still 100% seated to the rim.... They are pretty strong I'd say!

That wasn't even the stronger Trail rim either...  :eek:

I am loving the look of the E - thirteen hoops!

Looking for something a little more cost effective tho...

Don't. Just buy the e thirteen hoops. Trs+ rims are amazing! I had a set(on my 26er,have a 27.5 now). Find the money somewhere! Go wash your neighbour's car!

Archived