KZN Enduro #1 - Karkloof

Mar

I intend to drink my fare share at the club on Saturday night... hell I might even double park! All in the name of supporting the club of course :whistling:

Point being, you can drink on Saturday night and ride DH on Sunday. Just don't drink between runs on Sunday...

You don't drink and ride it's against the rules,but you can drink and then go and ride

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Point being, you can drink on Saturday night and ride DH on Sunday. Just don't drink between runs on Sunday...

Haha ja no hangovers and exercise and I don't play well together!

You can ride if you help me tape a bit .... :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Hungover - damn u midlands beers

Will be there around 1 ish on Friday so more than happy to help if you still busy

Got ur number so will give u a shout

GoPro's and POV cameras.

ENDURO: The ruling for last years events was that cameras could be used BUT they cannot be on the riders body or helmet. So the camera needs to be on your bike. I haven't had an official response but if you plan on using a camera I would make provision for it being on your bike. The best option is not to use a camera as it is just one less thing to fiddle with and worry about!

DH: You can use cameras during practice but you may NOT use a camera during your seeding run or your race run.

Yay one more sleep  :clap:

See you guys at the top of the hill... :thumbup:

Has it rained much up there? Pmb had rain last night but duno how much... Hoping enough to settle the dust, hehehehe...

Weathersa says 38% chance of rain tomo pm and weathersa is usually pessimistic so here's hoping it stays dry. Rained in Hilton last night nd looks like it will rain again tonight.

Safe travels to all those coming from far off.

These just fell out of the sky in Hilton....that course is gonna be muddy.

Had the same size but more here in PMB!

No rain or hail here in Howick...although Pmb got wacked by some mutha size hail stones (more than a few busted windscreens out there!)

I will be out on the route doing some pics for the Enduro (and maybe Sunday too for DH but I am struggling with a flu bug so will see how I feel after tomorrow). Will prob be in a blue bib so remember to smile and wave ..except if you on the bike...then DON'T look at me...don't wave...unless you want a pic of you before the hospital visit ;)

Not sure yet where on the stages I will be but thinking Stage 2 - around Jewitts before you cross over to Gauntlet (or maybe Gauntlet itself) and Stage 3 somewhere towards the finish.

If you want a photo in particular of you and mates before the racing starts feel free to ask. Will be at reg for a while too. 

No rain or hail here in Howick...although Pmb got wacked by some mutha size hail stones (more than a few busted windscreens out there!) I will be out on the route doing some pics for the Enduro (and maybe Sunday too for DH but I am struggling with a flu bug so will see how I feel after tomorrow). Will prob be in a blue bib so remember to smile and wave ..except if you on the bike...then DON'T look at me...don't wave...unless you want a pic of you before the hospital visit ;) Not sure yet where on the stages I will be but thinking Stage 2 - around Jewitts before you cross over to Gauntlet (or maybe Gauntlet itself) and Stage 3 somewhere towards the finish. If you want a photo in particular of you and mates before the racing starts feel free to ask. Will be at reg for a while too.

I will be late so if you see a guy in black n yellow kit... Um ok fine i will be the slow noobie plodding along :) I really want a pic on my first enduro :D woohoo

Guys that was awesome! Well done to all involved for such a nice event!

Where do we see results :)

Thanks...

Archived