Bicycle Safety Awareness Ride - Midrand

Mats

I totally agree with the longest day prize :) And no one threw themselves over the handlebar this time ;p

one of my first group rides, one of the other ladies told me not to worry, as she held the title "queen of slow" - I totally took that title off her. Did your sister enjoy it?

There weren't that many girls riding at the back, did she have the blue or yellow kit? I did wonder, but I thought it would be a tad odd asking random strangers - "who's your brother?"

PS before you chide me about my lax resolutions - I'm on leave today :D

If you are on leave you should be on the bike, not on here ;)

You needed to put in a day's leave after such a short distance..?:P

Nobody going over the bars...they clearly weren't trying ;)

She enjoyed it, what she managed to make.

She was on a black and yellow Merida, think she was in black/white/pink kit.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was one girl that i think got a lift from the tail car. i think she said her legs couldn't anymore.

I know that feeling of hitting the proverbial wall well.

Problem when i hit it is that its normally in the middle of nowhere and there is no tail car. I normally make all sorts of promises to the good Lord if he can just get me back to my bakkie at those times.

I think there was one girl that i think got a lift from the tail car. i think she said her legs couldn't anymore.

...and that would be my sister ;)

What kit were you wearing? I was in the W2W jersey

I dont ride in any "kit" persay. I ride with t shirt and takkies. Had black t-shirt on, but you can't miss my beheaded tiger on my white silverback.

Might have seen you after the ride... Was chatting to my mate about the w2w - she's keen to do a stage race

If you are on leave you should be on the bike, not on here ;)

You needed to put in a day's leave after such a short distance..?

There's a ladies ride next week at Northerns if your sister is keen. There might be some total noobs as well as some more experienced ones if she wants to join, tell her to give me a shout.

earpie, as the capt. may i ask why your okes are riding 5 abreast :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

that poor bakkie had to engage 4x4 to get out your okes way :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

dips runs :devil: