Defamation of reputation on hub

PUCMAN

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR THE OTHER ONE WAS "LOST" WITHIN SECONDS OF LANDING

a few posts ago i chirped about looking in the mirror if you have a problem about your rep i take it back HERE IS WHY

yesterday I WAS accused of being a coward woman abuser who threatens woman

i reported it to ADMIN and asked him to read the article and remove my name AS I DID NOT

NOTHING WAS DONE

I PM MATT ASKING HIM TO CHECK IT AND REMOVE IT I ONLY CHIRPED TO ANOTHER HUBBER STALKER MUCH?? when HE tracked her strava down

i understand the hub is a business and matt needs to keep check and keep new cutomers(hubbers) happy, why then do every day hubbers like myself not get any consideration when we are slammed under the bus as everyday posters?????

i got no real issue with people not agreeing with my opinion everyone has one, or that i stir the pot, mine is always done in jest, and the people i have offended in the past i have sent PM to and all i know about we have come to some form of understanding so THAT PART OF MY HUB REP I AM HAPPY WITH

BUT I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM BEING ACCUSED OF A WOMAN ABUSER

please read that locked thread and if you agree that i did not threaten her report my post

MAYBE MATT WILL SEE THAT HER ACCUSATIONS ARE REALLY NOT COOL

But Dipslick, she did not mention you. She mentioned Dipstick :-) 

I feel your pain brother. But don't get it removed, the thread should stay as is so that a clear opinion can be formed by whomever reads it. I do believe you are owed an apology though.

I don't think the Kelsey's should say anything further. They should get their attorney to talk to the other parties attorney and Matt's attorney. This is going to end costing everyone more than they bargained for.

This is serious guys... PUCMAN or Sepia? Who has more friends, who rides better, and who has Matt on speed dial? I need to know which one to side with so I am on the winning team. Please help a lady.. :D

This is serious guys... PUCMAN or Sepia? Who has more friends, who rides better, and who has Matt on speed dial? I need to know which one to side with so I am on the winning team. Please help a lady.. :D

You can always create a thread around that .

+ 1 

Plenty of names being mentioned and I heard that some us even got a mention on Lisa's brothers Facebook page.

Escapee please take it easy on Myles Kelsey. He is a champ.