Defamation of reputation on hub

PUCMAN

Where is that ethical lawyer from the other thread when you need him? Or that other FedGroup groupie who Emma Sadlier-ed everybody....

Sue You dolphin and whale!!!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok buddy have the last say please

Tinder won't show you a guy as a potential match if you are a guy but Grindr definitely would so I suppose that's where the confusion crept in.

It must be January because no one seems to be able to wait for Friday to start flaming.

Im sure there will be some interesting Friday threads.

You sound like my 11 year old son

Must be a little legend

Why does Wyatt "like" all your posts?

I am like a wingman .

And all sharp posts deserve a like.

Mr Jigghead

What more personal information about me do you want?

My point is. There does not seem to be much damage to a reputation considering that you go under a pseudonym and we only have your first name to go by. So in your day to day life, all is most likely intact.

In fact, I'd been unaware of your existence until reading your post, therefore, from my perspective no reputation, good or bad, existed in the first place. If what went down is as you say, then I agree with you that it was wrong, however, the threat of legal action is a little strong. In fact, the threat of legal action has done more to tarnish your reputation from my perspective than if the negative rating would have in the first place. Pushing the price up is a negotiating tactic used by many. Good or bad, you're entitled to sell for whatever you want.

Whilst you're entitled to rant, as we all eventually do here, I think bandying about the mere mention of legal action is unnecessary posturing and has made me more weary of you than the negative rating would have.

PS: please read the footnote attached to all of my posts!

EDIT: You now have 23 posts.

I suck at fly fishing. TNT (sorry, MTB-BFK) is all I got.

Huh?

That comment is liable for libel, I'm sure.  I think I should sue your @ss!

And what's up with all this Grindr bromancing?  Jirre, its getting all Thursday night at the VA Melrose Arch in here?

It is like watching a Days of our Lives episode the way everyone is Ranting and Raving here!

Sepia has still not commented so we can only see one side of the story here and we all know that there are 3 sides to any story.

Someone that know Sepia should maybe ask him to bring his side of the story to the table!

Guest DieBees

Table? Where now. This is getting so confusing. I blame nuclear warheads.

Its thehub's daily dose of PMS.

http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/crazy-grandmas-fighting.gif

if it can't be said wiff a gif its not worth saying 

Archived