POINTLESS classified ads.

Guest DieBees

Guest DieBees

So, why on earth does a person post an item for sale and not post a picture? I dont care if you are not close to your pc or I will post a pic later! Do it right or leave it all together!

Im selling a bike for R30 000, but ummmm I do not have a picture... ummm sorry.

What? Seriously. Did you think you are gonna sell it?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say I only look at classifieds with pictures. Not so hard to upload one or more pics and more people will be interested with some pics.

I agree, but some people are really useless.

In my business the other day I asked someone to send me some pics of their products, and he said he would rather drive from Nelspruit to Joburg with samples because he doesn't know how to send pics....

And the samples arrived today!

Guest DieBees

I agree, but some people are really useless.

In my business the other day I asked someone to send me some pics of their products, and he said he would rather drive from Nelspruit to Joburg with samples because he doesn't know how to send pics....

And the samples arrived today!

Is he 105 years old? :)

Guest DieBees

Don't know, I never saw him :wacko: maybe, but my Dad's 91 today and he still does video editing :w00t:

I cant edit videos. We can defs learn from our elders...

God Bless your Dad. Its a blessing to enjoy a mature age.

He still drives to shops, cooks, skypes etc and lives by himself... not sure I want to be around that long :blink: unless I could still pedal of course... that would be different!

My 103 year old grandfather cycles every morning (granted it is a stationary bike,will post pictures when we sell it on the hub)

My 103 year old grandfather cycles every morning (granted it is a stationary bike,will post pictures when we sell it on the hub)

Guest DieBees

Nah. you wont sell it if you dont post pics. :)

My old man wanted me to post a gumtree ad, so I told him to takes pics so I can place a proper ad.

He took pics with his digital camera, then drove 20kms to my house to drop off the camera......

Guest DieBees

My old man wanted me to post a gumtree ad, so I told him to takes pics so I can place a proper ad.

He took pics with his digital camera, then drove 20kms to my house to drop off the camera......

Bawahahahaha!

You have just made my day!

Yip! Those have a tendacy to irritate me; but this RESPONSE to ads even more: "If only it was a large"....(seriously?? What if it was,..would you buy it, immediately?)

Digitale fotos kan ook aan die ander kant baie misleidend wees en skep dit in baie gevalle 'n beter prentjie van die fiets as wat dit werklikwaar is, maar dit is steeds beter om met 'n foto te handel as daarsonder.   

Yeah yeah, I still think it's fun to comment on ads. Selling stuff is only secondary, when you reach a certain age... Sorry guys, pls. don't take me wrong.  ;)  ;)

Archived