Basso - too strong to be true...........

widget

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bruce what sensor are you using for interest sake?

Now you are getting way too technical Confused

Told you I'm a geek, but I think that Bruce has one over me with TWO powertaps!

Bruce, lemme guess you are single - right? Either that or you have a very, very understanding better half. Or more likely you sneaked them into the house one very dark night and hid the invoice. Smile

My wife would've had a fit ... well in fact she did when I came home with one powertap and a set of new rims a week after I bought my new bike.

Can imagine if I came home with a pair. "One for training and one for racing dear".

Hey Bruce what sensor are you using for interest sake?

Now you are getting way too technical Confused

Told you I'm a geek' date=' but I think that Bruce has one over me with TWO powertaps!

Bruce, lemme guess you are single - right? Either that or you have a very, very understanding better half. Or more likely you sneaked them into the house one very dark night and hid the invoice. Smile

My wife would've had a fit ... well in fact she did when I came home with one powertap and a set of new rims a week after I bought my new bike.

Can imagine if I came home with a pair. "One for training and one for racing dear".
[/quote']

I have three...

But please don;t tell the Mrs - they just don't understand our needs LOL

LOL Very understanding better half.  You see, about a year ago I bought her a new Mini Cooper S Convertible, so I have a few credits in the bank Wink