Broken Chilli Pepper

Cruxpearl

Welcome to the club - CP. Hope you will ''enjoy'' you're stay.

Get well soon.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot to mention......

at one stage chilli found herself to be in two minds......

1. make an miraculous recovery and join the two concern gentlemen - with golden brown tanned calves, indicating that they have been cycling for a while, showing of a those pearly whithes. one of them displaying excellent taste riding a Fuji....Wink - for a ride in the opposite direction.

or

2. play dead and demand "cpr" form the two mention gentlemen ...

man o man - things you see ...... sitting next to the road in the Hartbeespoort dam area........Big%20smileWink on a public holiday , just getting some sunshine...

...ai yai yai Chillie...there are less painful ways to get out of the Panorama smiley2.gif smiley36.gif....sorry to hear about the prang....hope we still get to hear you and Beee singing along!

Hot  da()M chilli, sorry to hear of the misfortune,  hope  that you revoer quick and can join us on the road again. uhm  I mean on the bike on the road. not on the roade off your bike. Big%20smile

Wolverine from X-MEN can kiss my ass!!!  I am invincible!  Big%20smileLOL

Okay, okay, its still flipping sore, but after a three hour, horrendously expensive visit to the orthopaedic surgeon, the cast has been replaced with a light-weight brace on my wrist and a sling for my elbow...  no signs of broken bones anywhere!!!  Yay!!  Panorama here I come!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

I just fell so hard my arm decided it didnt want to play anymore!  Ought to recover full use of the arm within 2 to 3 weeks!Big%20smileLOL

Thanks for all your well-wishes!  See ya on the road!!

Chilli Pepper2008-03-27 05:26:59

You lucky, Luck Girl, don't play silly buggers though, let it get better properly

Wolverine from X-files can kiss my ass!!!  I am invincible!  Big%20smileLOL

Jy moes blerrie hard geval het dat jy sommer dink Wolverine was in X-files. X-files is 'n Maglite en Duracell advertensie. Wolverine was in X-men.

Ek's bly dit is nie te erg nie.

Wolverine from X-files can kiss my ass!!!  I am invincible!  Big%20smileLOL

Jy moes blerrie hard geval het dat jy sommer dink Wolverine was in X-files. X-files is 'n Maglite en Duracell advertensie. Wolverine was in X-men.

Ek's bly dit is nie te erg nie.

Ag sorry man!!  Ek is net so opgewonde dat ek ni gekonsentreer het ni.  Beter nou?EmbarrassedCryLOL

Great - now I get to keep eat the "Cheer-up-Chilli-with-a-broken-elbow"  present I got you, seeing as you're alright now.

Joe Low2008-03-27 05:31:05

Whoooohoooo!!!!! so glad you're ok!!!!!!Thumbs%20Up 

WE gonna have a great time at the P Tour!!!!Clap

Great - now I get to keep eat the "Cheer-up-Chilli-with-a-broken-elbow"  present I got you' date=' seeing as you're alright now.

[/quote']

Or you could just give it as a "glad-your-elbow-is-not-broken" present?WinkLOL

Ought to recover full use of the arm within 2 to 3 weeks!Big%20smileLOL

three more rock-free weeks! yay! glad to hear you're mending well!