Karoo To Coast 2015

ErikD

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of any shuttles going from Knysna bright and early on the morning of the race?

I've emailed the ones on the website but already one is fully booked, just waiting for replies from the other 2.

Staying in Knysna with family (who won't get up at the crack of dawn to drive us through) and don't really want to leave the car in Uniondale

Anyone know of any shuttles going from Knysna bright and early on the morning of the race?

I've emailed the ones on the website but already one is fully booked, just waiting for replies from the other 2.

Staying in Knysna with family (who won't get up at the crack of dawn to drive us through) and don't really want to leave the car in Uniondale

Ok, so we can't get a shuttle from Knysna to Uniondale on the morning of the race so we will very sadly be selling our 2 tickets.

PM me if you are interested. 

Ok, so we can't get a shuttle from Knysna to Uniondale on the morning of the race so we will very sadly be selling our 2 tickets.

Interested - very. PM sent.

Interested - very. PM sent.

So these entries are rather popular.  Already got a pending sale of the tickets.

I am urgently looking for anyone wanting to sell a Karoo to Coast entry. I am a serious buyer.

Please email heinrich.punt@sanlam.co.za

Guest notmyname

Staying in Knysna with family (who won't get up at the crack of dawn to drive us through) and don't really want to leave the car in Uniondale

Out of Interest, what do these shuttle companies charge?

Interested in the tickets if still avaiable pleeeeeaze? Elma 0824800390 

Out of Interest, what do these shuttle companies charge?

+- R450 one way I think.

Our plans changed a bit and we're coming back the Sunday evening, so if anyone needs accomodation in Knysna after the race, send me a message.

Basic, but neat garden flats about 300m from the finish line.

We're giving up at least two flats, but may very well give up a third as well.

Cheers

Jacques

Archived