Why don't you just listen to eurosport commentary while watching better footage on TV

I don't do the whole DSTV thing. Easier streaming F1 and cycling, then going to the pub to watch rugga. Works out way cheaper and I get about 400 rands of beer as well for less than the DSTV subs. :P

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you just listen to eurosport commentary while watching better footage on TV

Good idea. Unfortunately I'm stuck with my laptop in the spare room on my IDT, been going since 170km to go. When the racing starts, I'll be turning up the resistance and trying to race with them :). Hope my legs survive....

Sky are bossing the front of the peloton like Etixx-Quickstep are supposed to do normally. I'm sure we'll see them come to the front before the next time up Kwaremont.

Stupid sky bossing the peloton, stopping anything crazy happening[emoji35]

Sky are bossing the front of the peloton like Etixx-Quickstep are supposed to do normally. I'm sure we'll see them come to the front before the next time up Kwaremont.

I miss Tony Martin.. where is he?

Yep. Sky using a lot of energy trying to control everything. They are behaving like they have a man in the yellow jersey.

Women's #RVV: Longo Borghini (WIG) has soloed to victory. ORICA-AIS results and reports to come.

Yep. Sky using a lot of energy trying to control everything. They are behaving like they have a man in the yellow jersey.

I don't like it.. unless it is one of the teams I like [emoji13]

Jees man.. he rode into the FDJ car and then the FDJ car was pushed into a FDJ rider and he went flying.. FFS

Archived