[Event] Delta Dash 6hr Endurance Race

Pieter1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have fun. Let's hope none of you get to meet this ball of joy...

Saw that on Fb now. Like I said there. We are on a REALLY good foot with the park users atm. Hope it stays like that.

Ag no man that will just break an oke's momentum, how will I manage 10 laps then huh? ;)

I think you'll need to do 20/21 laps to challenge for the solo won nsbb...

I think you'll need to do 20/21 laps to challenge for the solo won nsbb...

Luckily I have no intention of 'challenging' then ;) - just a fun day out and first time doing something like that on my single speed rigid.

Answers to some popular questions:

Coffee and breakfast buns on sale from 6am

Registration is from 7am to 8.30am

Race briefing is at 8.45am

Race starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.

Beer tent opens at 10am

Weather is going to be fantastic!

Each lap is about 6km with about 115m of elevation smile emoticon Perfectly ridable, not easy - not impossible.

You can drive onto the field to set up your support area - FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED!!

Pre-entries are closed but we will be taking line entries from 7am.

Is there a water point - not out on route, but a water table will be set up near timing with water, 32gi and bananas.

Food will be on sale.

Two people can ride in a team but there is no category for this so you will not be eligible for any prizes.

Parkrun will not be a problem, we have been in discussion with them and it is over, for the most part, when we start and our routes are separate.

Any other questions, ask below or drop an email to deltadashmtb@gmail.com

See you tomorrow!!

Hi. I'm am wearing a yellow ZZ2 cycling top (ZZ2 Tomatoes) coming from Tzaneen. If I am not in time for parking. Are there Hubbers that I can look for to keep a cool box while I solo?

Hi. I'm am wearing a yellow ZZ2 cycling top (ZZ2 Tomatoes) coming from Tzaneen. If I am not in time for parking. Are there Hubbers that I can look for to keep a cool box while I solo?

Yep, we will have a gazebo. Look for white momsen ss, and a white on-one rigid with pink ( sunfaded red ) grips.

Weather is looking better that it did earlier in the week. May just be the perfect day out on the bike.

Ok so it's time at last ☺

Lost the weight of a small farm animal in the last few weeks so hopefully shouldn't suffer too bad. I'll be on my black Merida HT with a rigid fork, black Kia kit. Hope to meet some of you there!

gonna be lekker! weather in parktown north looking dull but no rain during the night.

have fun out there mofos! 

hope there are some beer left for us at the finish

Archived