Cycling Caps

cadenceblur

It does have a quirky sort of uniquely cycling peculiarity about them.  I like them and I'm generally thought of as quite cool.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does have a quirky sort of uniquely cycling peculiarity about them.  I like them and I'm generally thought of as quite cool.

I think they are cool.... naturally that means I own several, and don't wear them....

Our new Anatomic Lady Luck cycling cap... (excuse the shoddy pic - my Nikons at home  :blush: )

attachicon.gifLady Luck Cycling Cap - Anatomic 2015.jpg

We've updated the old cotton cap a little - these stretch for a perfect fit (ideal for under the helmet), while still maintaining the look and feel of the old classic. And they're fully printable and made right here in SA, so custom orders are not an issue  ;) 

Look forward to hearing your guys feedback?

Available at the Anatomic factory stores - along with a South Africa and Ride Mag version

How about adding retractable ear flaps.... :)

Actually ones that fold inside the cap, rather than being on the outside?

One of my casquettes. This one is not going anywhere near my head, Safely behind glass on display.

The one on the top is used occasionally.

post-35786-0-06241600-1425049109_thumb.jpg

Great to hear - let us know how it goes :thumbup:

That fabric will feel nice indeed

Similar to the newest Assos winter cap

I'll get me the SA one.

Also, makes a cool present hey!

Archived