Berg and Bush 2015

Ratty

Well that is now done for this year. . As always a great event.. great trails. . The downhills are just incredible

But I must Confess I missed the soft serve at the water point on day 2 this year.. . ha ha.

Lux tents were awesome. Castle kept us well hydrated with ice cold beer.????

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say this event was about the best event I've had the pleasure of attending, in the world.

I just want to say this event was about the best event I've had the pleasure of attending, in the world.

Give that man a bells. The Great Trek is hands down the best stage race Ive ever done.

Awesome Awesome Awesome!

Only thing I'd like is a medal for my collection. 

The downhills were out of this world!

Give that man a bells. The Great Trek is hands down the best stage race Ive ever done.

Great stage race. Thanks for making me bleed Eldron. Your'e a good partner to have if you want to go fast!

A few pictures from my Garmin Virb. Please excuse the dirt marks on a few photos...

Eldron was most of the time in the front... :thumbup:

post-47220-0-97326600-1445243063_thumb.png

post-47220-0-82696400-1445243104_thumb.png

post-47220-0-29930000-1445243700_thumb.png

A few pictures from my Garmin Virb. Please excuse the dirt marks on a few photos...

Eldron was most of the time in the front... [emoji106]

I am so moerig with my hubby. . He thought he had gotten all of the Spionkop decent on his GoPro but he didn't the battery died as he was approaching Long Tom pass..[emoji24]

We'll just have to go back next year to get it all...

I am trying to twist his arm so that we can do the great trek next year.. but it's a bit difficult with the kids having to get to school and all. I did my 3rd 2 day this year. So I think time is right to do the great trek.

I am so moerig with my hubby. . He thought he had gotten all of the Spionkop decent on his GoPro but he didn't the battery died as he was approaching Long Tom pass..[emoji24]

I am trying to twist his arm so that we can do the great trek next year.. but it's a bit difficult with the kids having to get to school and all. I did my 3rd 2 day this year. So I think time is right to do the great trek.

Why not try the descent?  Its not just fast people, there are a lot of us slow coaches.

Logistics are a lot easier with kids as its on the weekend rather than during the week.

I noticed that filming climbs are not dramatic to watch...a lot of weaving left and right. The pain does not translate on the big screen going up! So you might have not missed much!

Do the 3 day event. A real challenge getting through the 97km day 1!

My first time. Will do it again.

Why not try the descent? Its not just fast people, there are a lot of us slow coaches.

Logistics are a lot easier with kids as its on the weekend rather than during the week.

Will have to consider the descent.

I will also have to train then.. tell you what I felt my untrained behind on day 1.. it hurt a bit ha ha ha.

I noticed that filming climbs are not dramatic to watch...a lot of weaving left and right. The pain does not translate on the big screen going up! So you might have not missed much!

Do the 3 day event. A real challenge getting through the 97km day 1!

My first time. Will do it again.

I mean he didn't get the whole of the Spionkop descent on the GoPro.

I don't care for the up hills ha ha

Agree 100%!!!!

I do feel admin should close this thread as I don't want to struggle getting an entry next year... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Lol.. lagged hey.. I almost came pipe on the bell run.. the photographer commented about my very very funky shorts and I looked back to say something and the next berm was right there.. ended up just managing not to see my backside

am sitting at my desk having some awesome flashbacks... I always love this ride. It is not as easy as the figures suggest.

am sitting at my desk having some awesome flashbacks... I always love this ride. It is not as easy as the figures suggest.

I have watched my own videos of the race so many times. I know the feeling.

Archived