Help the BiBi Rouge Charity cycling team support K9's & Kiddies at the Argus

JLK

Hi Everyone, as you know the Cape Argus Cycle race is this Sunday, and the BiBi Rouge Cycling Team will be using this opportunity to raise money for our two charities. To do this, the lovely men in our team have volunteered to be sponsored to ride the whole 106km race in pink Tutu's!

To sponsor one or more of the men, you can go to the below link and choose your amount (you can sponsor them R1 or R2 per kilometer the ride or anything between R50 and R1000) and it will then allow you to pay with a credit card or EFT though a secure site where your details will not be shared or stored. Alternatively you can email us on cycleteam@sabrinakennedy.co.za for EFT details. These guys need motivation to look fabulous for the biggest cycle race in SA, so we appreciate any donation!

http://www.sabrinakennedy.co.za/online-store.php#!/BiBi-Rouge-Charity-Cycle-Team-Sponsorship/p/47878940/category=12453602

The two charities we sponsor are the Lunchbox fund- giving Children in Townships a School lunch every day, and The South African Animal Welfare, specifically to aid dog fighting in townships. Please share this so that your friends and family can help too! THANKS!

Edited by Wikusk