Tri Bike shopping

Dean Lance Tyler

Has anyone from the hub gone through the process of purchasing a tri bike in Durban?

I have been trying to find anyone who sells tri bikes in Durban and there is hardly anyone

And the people who can help have taken over 2 weeks to get back to me with a quote.

Any suggestions? Looking at either the specialized shiv, cervelo p2, slice or the norcom(might be a bit out my price range)

I'm coming down for the Tour Durban next month. If you find a bike up here and need it to be taken down let me know.

planetX has some sweet machines. Very popular in the UK, was the dominant bike when I raced at Silverstone Duathlon in 2013.  They previously had a problem shipping to RSA, but contact them via their website. 

Well I am a 56 on a felt ar4 so I assume the same

Tri bike is normally one size down.

PM me your number and I will send you some options

planetX has some sweet machines. Very popular in the UK, was the dominant bike when I raced at Silverstone Duathlon in 2013.  They previously had a problem shipping to RSA, but contact them via their website. 

I am distributing OnOne and Planet X products in SA. You can contact me with any queries.

Archived