Helly Hansen South African Agent?

I FLY

During the Sabie Classic coverage on Monday night there was an insert on Helly Hansen clothing.

I have tried to search for their contact details on Google but draw a blank.

Does anyone have these contact details? 

Helly Hansen makes some awesome kit. I bought some stuff overseas a few years ago and searched locally for a supplier upon my return. The ONLY thing available at the time was a base layer?

Couldn't understand how a company could have such an awesome brand and then not market the crap out of it.

I got some stuff from the stand at the Sabie Race. Here are the details from the invoice i received...

post-133-0-30308100-1426678199_thumb.png

Helly Hansen makes some awesome kit. I bought some stuff overseas a few years ago and searched locally for a supplier upon my return. The ONLY thing available at the time was a base layer?

Couldn't understand how a company could have such an awesome brand and then not market the crap out of it.

Agreed. I have been using HH for the last 15 years or so, and generally always had to source it in Europe. I always keep my eyes open locally for HH stuff but generally come up with nothing. Did manage to get some Lifa base layers at random shops over they years, but the rest of the range has never been available. But from what I saw at the Sabie race it seems that a lot more of the range is available, but at a price. 

Archived