ABSA Cape Epic Early Bird Entry Procedure

LouisS

I believe the early bird entries open coming Monday at 15:00. It is usually sold out within a few seconds and if one wants to stand a chance you will obviously have to have your ducks in a row when the entries open. Can anyone help me with the following as I can't find any info on the website:

1) Must you register beforehand on the website and log in before the entries open?

2) Do you enter your team or only apply for an entry?

3) If you enter your team, you will obviously need your team mate's detail(partners ID, medical aid, nr?) at hand in order to do the entry as quick as possible?

Thanks in advance!

Would be interesting to know all of this.

2 hours since your request - maybe those who know aren't sharing their knowledge so there's less competition on Monday at 15h00 :ph34r:

I believe the early bird entries open coming Monday at 15:00. It is usually sold out within a few seconds and if one wants to stand a chance you will obviously have to have your ducks in a row when the entries open. Can anyone help me with the following as I can't find any info on the website:

1) Must you register beforehand on the website and log in before the entries open?

Yes

2) Do you enter your team or only apply for an entry?

Apply for team entry - you have to PAY the full fee within about 48 hours or lose the entry (assuming you get one)

3) If you enter your team, you will obviously need your team mate's detail(partners ID, medical aid, nr?) at hand in order to do the entry as quick as possible?

You don't need this till after you have the entry and have paid for it - changes can be made for a while for free.

Thanks in advance!

Hope that helps.

Try enter from a computer located in an exotic location (no not Bloemfontein).

Somewhere like the Maldives

Unfortunately this adds to the cost$

Archived