KZNMTB Enduro/DH #3 - Giba MTB Park

nigelhicks

Are there spectators points? My GF wants to test her new camera out and take some pics but she doesnt know where to go........... and we going to be late.

There are a couple of really good spectator points you can get to by walking up the main gravel road or the waterfall trail (most used trail in Giba). You can also get to the start of stage 1 by car, which will have some good photo ops.

It will be a really good opportunity to test a new camera, with everything from dark rooty shaded jungles to bright sunny grasslands and everything in between. If you like I can provide some gps co-ords or a basic map.

The newly cut secret off-camber to spiky bush hole should produce some good roost too!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to put a "Don't Like" button.

Enjoy, see you guys tomorrow.

+1

Only leaving Benokspan around 17h00 today  :mellow:

There are a couple of really good spectator points you can get to by walking up the main gravel road or the waterfall trail (most used trail in Giba). You can also get to the start of stage 1 by car, which will have some good photo ops.

It will be a really good opportunity to test a new camera, with everything from dark rooty shaded jungles to bright sunny grasslands and everything in between. If you like I can provide some gps co-ords or a basic map.

The newly cut secret off-camber to spiky bush hole should produce some good roost too!!!

Sorry so late but could you provide some pgs co-ords or a map..... my gf not so good with directions  ^_^

rayjsmith@live.com or on here will be hundreds :)

Archived