Just can't find the right saddle, ladies please help!

Baked

Or send it to Velobrien to be covered and colour matched. You definitely can't be see on the road with mismatched components...

• 4 weeks later...

I know I dont qualify as a male but...

Fizik Vesta Women Saddle (k:ium)????

Looks the part...

attachicon.gifladiesfizik.jpg

A centrally depressed center and Twin flex shape has been designed specifically for the female body for maximum pressure relief and chafe free pedaling. A wider front section offers more stability and increased comfort in forward positions

• Length: 270 mm
  • Width: 150 mm
  • Cover Material: Microtex
  • Rail Material: K:ium
  • Shell Material: Nylon/Carbon
  • ICS Compatible: Yes

@ over R2000 it is not cheap but everything they say makes sense... not sure about the width - might be narrow but at least 150mm

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/fizik-vesta-women-saddle-kium

you know you are comfortable with your LBS when you walk in and say.. listen now you must help I can't handle these issues anymore[emoji85] and then proceed to tell him all the issues.

We proceeded to redo bike setups and he brought out the vestra and said.. Here you are going to test this saddle now..

So I have just spent the last couple of weeks testing vestra saddle. First on the road bike and then on the mtb.. I think I may have a winner. . The 'nose' bit is nice and narrow and I didn't experience any chafing..

Archived