Bad Driving M Mouse

Guest Karma

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This video surfaced this morning 

I'll just leave it here. 

Gotta love her reasoning, that Facebook is safer than texting. I hope she was reported. 

Send to Liz at PPA.

unfortunately there is no video of the actual crime but maybe a phone call to explain the law from a law official will help her along during her terribly busy day

does the law say you are not allowed to use cell phone while driving ?

According to the lady driver, who claims she knows the law, you can for facebook. 

"Looking for a telephone number to phone my husband"......................

............jinne, with such reverse engineering and audio inconsistency..........it would be a miracle if she even knew she had a husband.........maybe he does not want to be contacted by her royal highness...........Manless Mouse.....

....and the cyclist have clear skill in this debate..............make a bigger noise than the "Blue Jeans"........keep her off balance.

Did she not kind of admit to the crime on the video?

Even though to her knowledge it was not a crime...

She was on Facebook, oh no no, she was actually phoning her husband, bottom line she was wrong,  she wasn't looking at the road and paying her full attention. It only takes a second for an accident to happen… does she not realize how far a car travels in the time you look down to check your phone and back up again… 

I'm sure that Facebook status could have waited till she got to her destination, NOTHING is that important. And if she was phoning, there is a thing called hands free… 

I always try and abide to the law when i cycle, but it makes me mad to think that i could be taken out by someone on their phone or who isn't paying attention. Makes you feel very vulnerable out there.

This is one of the reasons i cycle so early in the mornings, less cars on the road to have to worry about. 

I see that car around my hood in the Southern Suburbs, at least I know to give it a wide berth from now on

I think I've seen that car parked in/near my Estate. If I see it again, I'll pop a print out of the laws posted earlier on her windscreen

I think I've seen that car parked in/near my Estate. If I see it again, I'll pop a print out of the laws posted earlier on her windscreen

Maybe after you keyd it?.......... :ph34r:  :whistling:

Archived