The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

I figured as much. It wasn't tough to pick them. That's why this fantasy league beats any other sport. So much too it points wise. Well done Gerald, must be a lot of work. Appreciate the effort.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping I won't fade out of the top 10 too soon.

And was seriously eyeing that Sigma Rox 10.0 :(

See you in Paris

I'll bring tissues for you

Hehehehee

Well you still in 300-400 I have moved into Top 100 on day2.

Hoping I won't fade out of the top 10 too soon.

And was seriously eyeing that Sigma Rox 10.0 :(

Well you still in 300-400 I have moved into Top 100 on day2.

Round 2 - I remember the same banter from 2014... [emoji1]

As they say, the real racing only really starts in week 3 ;)

I see you have a lot of youngsters on the bench, they'll come in handy in week 3.

Unfortunately you'll only be able to sub him on the first rest day.

Uh, that kinds sucks. I picked him because he was in the team list on the site so kinda thought he was...  well... in the race. As you do. 

I'll not get annoyed and teary that this has now derailed my certain charge at winning a great prize and will graciously accept either the sweet giro prize shoes as compensation or one of the Hub's endless fleet of test bikes for a month. ;) 

Your call, I'm not picky. 

Uh, that kinds sucks. I picked him because he was in the team list on the site so kinda thought he was...  well... in the race. As you do. 

I'll not get annoyed and teary that this has now derailed my certain charge at winning a great prize and will graciously accept either the sweet giro prize shoes as compensation or one of the Hub's endless fleet of test bikes for a month. ;) 

Your call, I'm not picky. 

I also had Allaphilipe in my team, but If you changed your team as often or as much as I did you would've realised that a red name doesn't mean he's hot property or super aggressive - but not riding.

It would be really interesting if you could post down a breakdown of riders scores? Does the white jersey having so many points extra mean that we will end up doing better if we have a lot of young riders,

It would be really interesting if you could post down a breakdown of riders scores? Does the white jersey having so many points extra mean that we will end up doing better if we have a lot of young riders,

From tomorrow you'll be able to see that info.

Kind of hard to get to everything with so many ither distractions over the weekend.

The secret is having lots of young riders. But not because the white jersey scores extra (AFAIK it doesn't really). The secret is having young riders in week 1 who can score across 3 jerseys at the same time (GC, points, white). Then from week 2 you have other riders who can score across 3 jerseys at the same time (GC, KOM, white). But even better are young aggressive riders who can pick up stage wins plus Most Aggressive. At one stage I only had young riders in my team, until I eventually chickened out and picked Froome, AC and Nibs.

I can't help but feel (hope) that the current leaders will fade as soon as the road heads upwards  :whistling:

The secret is having lots of young riders. But not because the white jersey scores extra (AFAIK it doesn't really). The secret is having young riders in week 1 who can score across 3 jerseys at the same time (GC, points, white). Then from week 2 you have other riders who can score across 3 jerseys at the same time (GC, KOM, white). But even better are young aggressive riders who can pick up stage wins plus Most Aggressive. At one stage I only had young riders in my team, until I eventually chickened out and picked Froome, AC and Nibs.

Next yr I am going to enrol in the tombeej pre fantasy league course.. gonna get my diploma I it.. [emoji6]

Archived