The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

Disappointed that my strategy for Dennis to win first stage and then hold on until at least stage 4 did not materialise, but since I climbed 8 positions on stage 2 I guess it did not work out to bad.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help but feel (hope) that the current leaders will fade as soon as the road heads upwards  :whistling:

not entirely true...froome was 7th in yesterdays sprint...hahahah

Geraldm - I know I selected 9 riders, but only 8 appear in my entry.  Tom has disappeared. Anyway I can add him again?  How did that happen?

STAGE 03

How will you be scoring points today?

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_victoire_etape.png

Stage finish

1 point per rider if your chosen riders cross the finish line and are classified as a finisher. Today is a MEDIUM stage, with a rating 2/6.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_jaune.png

GC Classification

Assuming all 198 riders finish the stage, 19.8 points to the GC leader in yellow. Everyone else gets points based on their time relative to the winning time. The formula to calculate the points is as follows:

{(1-(((RiderTime/LeaderTime)-1)*10))*Riders*BETA}, where:

·         RiderTime     Rider’s current overall race time

·         LeaderTime  Current race leader’s overall race time

·         Riders           number of riders completing the stage

·         BETAYellow    0.1

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_blanc.png

Young Rider Classification

There are 32 young riders, and assuming all finish the stage, 22.4 points to the rider in the white jersey. Everyone else gets points based on their time relative to the winning time.

The formula to calculate the points is as follows:

{(1-(((RiderTime/LeaderTime)-1)*10))*Riders*BETA}, where:

·         RiderTime      Rider’s current overall race time

·         LeaderTime   Current race leader’s overall race time

·         Riders            number of riders completing the stage

·         BETAWhite      0.7

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_vert.png

Sprinter’s Classification

One intermediate sprint, with points:

10.0 – 8.5 – 7.5 – 6.5 – 5.5 – 5.0 – 4.5 – 4.0 – 3.5 – 3.0 – 2.5 – 2.0 –1.5 – 1.0 – 0.5

At the finish line, the first 15 finishers score points, with points as follows:

12.5 – 11 – 9.5 – 8.5 – 7.5 – 6.5 – 5.5 – 4.5 – 3.5 – 3.0 – 2.5 – 2.0 –1.5 – 1.0 – 0.5

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_maillot_a_pois.png

KOM Classification

The first stage with categorised climbs, meaning the points are awarded according to the following criteria:

• 3x Cat 4     1 points for each summit to the first rider over the climb
  • 1x Cat 3      2 & 1 points for the first two riders over the climb.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_dossard_combativite-antargaz.png
Most Aggressive

Due to the 2/6 rating for today’s stage, the Most Aggressive rider will score 100 points.

http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/img/page-reglements/enjeux_dossard_equipes-ragt.png

Team Classification

Points are awarded to the top 4 teams at the end of the stage. Points available are as follows:

7 – 4 – 2 – 1        

Bonus Points

1 point is awarded if one or more of your riders is wearing one of the category jerseys, i.e. Yellow, White or Green, as well as the Best Team. If a rider wins more than one jersey, the less important jersey is worn by the next rider on the standing (this rider does not qualify to score points).

Breakaway

20 points per rider in the break.

100 points for every rider in the break that finishes ahead of the peloton.

Daily Prize

The hubbers that correct predict the GREEN jersey wearer, will be inline to win the daily prize.

I need some huge performances from my team today.. I am counting on them.

Can make up some good points if one of your riders gets most aggressive and/or stays in the break away and survives to the finish... picked my team with a possibility that today was one stage that could produce a break away win and dammit i need some serious points to make up ground

I also had Allaphilipe in my team, but If you changed your team as often or as much as I did you would've realised that a red name doesn't mean he's hot property or super aggressive - but not riding.

Yeah.. After swapping and changing team all over the place last year before committing (and actually ditching all they guys who did good for a bunch of donkeys) I made my picks and walked away. Nuts. 

Geraldm - I know I selected 9 riders, but only 8 appear in my entry.  Tom has disappeared. Anyway I can add him again?  How did that happen?

According to the info I received from Admin (complete table of all picks), you selected Tom for the stage win but only selected 8 riders.

There were fields to select:

9 Riders

3 Subs

4 Teams

Stage Winners

TTT Winner

I bladdy put Ryder in my squad and didn't swap him out on the bench with Nibs, Thought i had.

Silly mistakes change this game so much.

Still a long game and many points to be scored.

Can make up some good points if one of your riders gets most aggressive and/or stays in the break away and survives to the finish... picked my team with a possibility that today was one stage that could produce a break away win and dammit i need some serious points to make up ground

I do not think Nibali, would allow a breakaway to stay clear as today and tomorrow is a chance where he can get some seconds back on Froome and Contador if he wins the stage.

I must say I did not look at aggressive rider points as that is to much to take into account so left that one to luck , if you get a rider who get most aggressive rider you are just luck I think.

According to the info I received from Admin (complete table of all picks), you selected Tom for the stage win but only selected 8 riders.

There were fields to select:

9 Riders

3 Subs

4 Teams

Stage Winners

TTT Winner

I assume I can only select the 9th rider from my substitutes on the rest day? 

STOOPID MISTAKE!

I assume I can only select the 9th rider from my substitutes on the rest day?

STOOPID MISTAKE!

Unfortunately. Yes

Go team Maniax.  Need some points man!

I went with the safe bets.  Yet, it seemed the TDF had other plans!

I do not think Nibali, would allow a breakaway to stay clear as today and tomorrow is a chance where he can get some seconds back on Froome and Contador if he wins the stage.

I must say I did not look at aggressive rider points as that is to much to take into account so left that one to luck , if you get a rider who get most aggressive rider you are just luck I think.

Aggressive rider is not something to prioritise, but there are a couple of "usual suspects" - Chavenal and Voeckler spring to mind.

Archived