Identification while riding

mrhilux

oh and please dont use your fancy phone.

only you know the code to unlock it, so not going to be much help if you are KO!

I only have a fancy phone and it doesn't have a code :thumbup: . Gotta record those strava stats!

I like to live dangerously.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Www.iceid.co.za

These guys are the winner for me and are as important as a helmet when on the bike. Even my daughter has a cute pink one for school. I would rather end up in a private hospital than Bara, so small investment for big value. Just ask Andrew McLean after the Buffalo accident!

Made a sticker for my bike. Name. ID Nr. Medical aid details and ice contact nr. Stuck it to the top tube.

Made a sticker for my bike. Name. ID Nr. Medical aid details and ice contact nr. Stuck it to the top tube.

And if you are separated from your bike??

Printed my own stickers and attached with clear anti scuff tape. All the essential info in clear sight. Also pasted one in under my seat for what it`s worth in case the bike is pinched. I suppose one could also carry a laminated card in your back pocket but I`d probably forget it every second ride.

post-5378-0-80614500-1432127682_thumb.jpg

And if you are separated from your bike??

I dare say if a car knocks you over the bike is gonna be close by. Unless its a hollywood crash where the bike flies miles away.

Out on the trail i dont think the bike goes too far.

But point taken. Nothing is set in stone. Just a suggestion

Hi Guys,

I just spoke to the owners of ICE ID SA - Ali Mclean and Rozie Hulbert.

They have taken notice of this post and they asked me to please tell you that later this evening they will post a Special THE HUB SA Coupon Number where any Hubber will receive a 15% Discount on all ICE ID Products ordered from their website using this coupon number!

Hi Guys,

They have taken notice of this post and they asked me to please tell you that later this evening they will post a Special THE HUB SA Coupon Number where any Hubber will receive a 15% Discount on all ICE ID Products ordered from their website using this coupon number!

Nice..

Hey I should get one for my mom too, she has early dementia, and it's worsening. . This is a good idea for a pressie for her.. added she may not know what it's for but maybe someone else will if need be.

So I'll have to order 5.. that discount is going to come in handy.

http://www.iceid.co.za/

Search the forum for the ASG/Hub discount codes.

My ICE has the following info:

Name, medical aid details, 2x ICE contact, chronic diseases (I have bad asthma), and allergies.

I usually carry my cell, but in the case of theft/damage, the ICE ID is the only other identification I have (I never carry my wallet).

Thanks for this!

Ordered for me & the kids.

Another thumbs up for ICE ID. Have had mine for about 4 years now and wear it whenever I venture out for training or in a 'race'. Tri, running or just cycling.

I have my name, 2 emergency contacts with numbers, medical aid and blood type on mine.

Hi Guys,

Awesome, thanks Guys

As chairman of East Coast Cycling, I have asked ICE ID for a special members rate to offer as a club deal (I intend to make it compulsory for all new members as part of their joining fee). 

Hi Guys,

Sweet.  

Four years and need

replacements.  Have both styles and am happy with both.

Quite a lekker thing my brother got me was personalized CO2bomb stickers with details, phone numbers etc.

Also great if you need to give somebody details.

Sweet.  

Four years and need a replacements.  Have both styles and am happy with both.

so this is what it takes to see you posting again !

On the back of my TBMTBC membership board:

- Name

- Med aid and #

- ICE name and contact details

My phone won't be any good to anyone if I am lights out. It requires a passcode to unlock the device. 

Archived