For Texas Sally

hagar

went for a ride this afternoon to see i i could see you but alas could not find you .Cry here are a few pics of your spot on the Weskus its stunning en dit was ook windstil Big%20smileBig%20smile20080402_115347_02042008682.jpg

went for a ride this afternoon to see i i could see you but alas could not find you .Cry here are a few pics of your spot on the Weskus its stunning en dit was ook windstil Big%20smileBig%20smile

That first pic is stunning hagar! Love it!

LOLLOL thanks its taken with the old cell phone WinkWink not as pro as yours CryCry if i had my old ricoh kr10 it would have been better but its way too big to fit in the pocket . hey it dont play music either CryCry

Hagar the 2nd picture of those cute houses were is that??, need to go there to that place for a week-end

** not to hijack your thread ** but i think we'll see many cool pics from Coetzee  soon - he has a brand new camera and sported a lens as long as my arm at junior tour recently Tongue

hey Skye its Texas Sally's hideaway on the weskus Paternoster they got some stunning b&b's there its really awesome nice wide beaches and the make the best calamari on the west coast . just let me know when you come i will take you on a guided tour Big%20smileBig%20smile ask Hly we went for a cold one at the local pub with mom sweetie and my sis

Great I would like one of those places so I can take my Labbies (Skye & Storm) with us

if you have a few million lying spare you can buy a pice of land there and have a small house built WinkWink i will find out for you about the places WH also has been there and Ratty she has also stayed there

It's all about knowing the right people that allow us plebs a little sunshine..

Texas Sally2008-04-02 19:26:03

You guys make me sick!  :( 

How must one work when you know there's beautiful places like that where you've never been??

Hope you guys don't mind me butting in. Hagar just beautiful, pity we don't have beaches like that in Jozi.

At Paternoster there is a camping ground called Tietiesbaai, just left of Paternoster. Yyou are allowed to camp on the beach, really cheap. Don't have to be rich to do that. The view and the beach is beyond understanding. I come from Natal(Sharks Rule) and to find a whole shell on the beaches in KZN is a miracle, at Paternoster and Tieties you feel bad walking on the beach because there are so many whole shells. Will post a pic of the area when I work out how to post pics.