Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

I have a 70km entry available. Cannot make the race tomorrow. PM me.

GONE already...

Edited by Roneblack46

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. My marathon entry is available. B batch. R180 then you can still do the substitution.

Pm me.

Jannes

Sorry guys, its sold. But thanks for all the responses.

Edited by Jannes123

Seeing all the guys wanting entries is exactly why I paid all 5 as soon as I could. (I was EXTREMELY lucky enough to have the cash at the time, paying 5 races at once tends to leave the wallet crying in the corner and Wife screaming in the other :cursing:  but its worth it for this series!)

But good luck to all you guys looking for entries! 

Stupid question... Does anyone have an address for lynnwood cyclery? Their site is down... I missed all the other registration days...

Stupid question... Does anyone have an address for lynnwood cyclery? Their site is down... I missed all the other registration days...

In Lynnwood Road, just before Simon Vermooten if you come from the N1's side. Don't have the exact address, but you'll see it on your left.

When collecting my stuff I noticed it said that I'm donating my medal to the CHOC foundation even though I never selected that option when paying. Anyone know how I can fix this, I'm gonna work damn hard for that medal.

When collecting my stuff I noticed it said that I'm donating my medal to the CHOC foundation even though I never selected that option when paying. Anyone know how I can fix this, I'm gonna work damn hard for that medal.

I sincerely hope this is a 'Friday' post and you are not being serious?

Oh my god I managed to snap up a 70km entry YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Now I get to test out my new RaceKing/Mountain King tire combo! And I decided NO MORE punctures after I punctured at walkerville! I hope these grip better than Racing Ralph Evo's!

I sincerely hope this is a 'Friday' post and you are not being serious?

Why what's wrong with what I asked?

Edited by Toi

Damn....that was a fast one!

I couldn't keep up in the first 30km, averaging only 26km/h, with what feels like everyone passing me!

Made up a few places with the climbs though and a couple on the tech sections, but I seriously need to find out how to increase my "flat" speed!

Any suggestions?