Nissan Trialseeker Gauteng - Bundu Bash 30 May

Cas_1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi fellow bikers. i totally forgot to enter for the first event this year and looking for a entry if anyone has n substitution for either the 20 or the 40 km.not yet fit enough for the 70.will appreciate it a lot if someone can help with a entry.

Could somebody please post the registration locations and times? I've been scouring the net without success.

From the trailseeker page

I really wish they would make the registrations time till a bit later, to get to any of those areas before 16:00 is very difficult for me.

I really wish they would make the registrations time till a bit later, to get to any of those areas before 16:00 is very difficult for me.

Probably just less hassle to do it saturday morning

I cannot remember if I chose to have my goody bag delivered by aramex or not. Is there a way to see this? It was specified in the seeding mails in the past, but there is no mention now. Do they still deliver?

Do not want to lose out on my 5 time finishers shirt for last year!!  :whistling:

I cannot remember if I chose to have my goody bag delivered by aramex or not. Is there a way to see this? It was specified in the seeding mails in the past, but there is no mention now. Do they still deliver?

Do not want to lose out on my 5 time finishers shirt for last year!!  :whistling:

also want to know...

Don't think Aramex is still delivering

im sure it was a option though?

I did not have the option, even double checked, because it's very convenient

I did not have the option, even double checked, because it's very convenient

i entered in feb or march and it was an option then

i dont see see aramax on the sponsor anymore so probably not happening anymore 

i entered in feb or march and it was an option then

i dont see see aramax on the sponsor anymore so probably not happening anymore 

There wasn't an option for the aramex delivery on this one.  Not even to buy merchandise, like socks.  You could only purchase a SAS board.  

Archived