Wetsuit

Crossmonster

If you not a strong swimmer then look at the suite that gives you the best buoyancy.

Finding the right suite can be difficult because some have more buoyancy around core to help if you have a weak kick.

PM me if you want to chat more.

By the way...what size are you?

Some of the reviews I read complained about the S5 being quite restrictive on the shoulders.

I have the xterra vector pro and its a great suit, Terry's service is also great.

If you not a strong swimmer then look at the suite that gives you the best buoyancy.

Finding the right suite can be difficult because some have more buoyancy around core to help if you have a weak kick.

Please rather "chat" on the forum , that way other noobs as myself won't be here in a month or two asking the same questions.

According to Orca's sizing chart a 7, and according to Xterra's sizing chart a M

I'm not a very strong swimmer, I do 1500m in roughly 33:00

Have a look at www.blusmooth.com 

Its a local company down in PE. Their suites are good quality, service is excellent and prices even better.

Have a look at www.blusmooth.com 

Its a local company down in PE. Their suites are good quality, service is excellent and prices even better.

another voice of support for Blusmooth...great ppl to do business with, speak to Sally.

cannot fault either terry from x terra or sally and kev from blu smooth.currently swimming in the blu smooth. excellent service from both.

Archived