PWC Bike Park

Jester6

Dang. I pay R200 for membership there...

Must find out why

Hi Slickandtyred,

Chat to one of our consultants on your next visit to the PwC Bike Park so they can look into it for you.

Individual adult membership is R179 per month for unlimited riding and a host of other benefits.

Cheers

PwC Bike Park Team

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just joined them for a whopping R179.00 p/m.

For me they are literally on the way home from the office so it's very easy for me to squeeze in an hour or two after work. 

While the trails are not the most technical, they do give you a fair workout if you try smash it through there. 

Evidently they are looking at catering for the more technical riders, so hopefully we'll see some interesting sections opening up soon. 

Thanks for being a Fan.

We are Stoked that you are enjoying the trails and convenience of

popping in for a quick shred after work.

Bring some friends and join us on Wednesday evenings for night riding till 9pm.

Cheers

PwC Bike Park Team.

I was there on Sunday with my daughter.  What a lekker jol we had, even if it was only for 90 minutes.  

She had a wipeout and then decided to amuse herself on the jumping castle with a bunch of other kids.

I rode the bmx track a few times and was knackered afterwards.  It is the perfect way to teach yourself how to get both wheels off the ground...

Good, clean, safe fun for 120bucks (including safe parking).  I call that a BARGAIN.

I was there on Sunday with my daughter.  What a lekker jol we had, even if it was only for 90 minutes.  

She had a wipeout and then decided to amuse herself on the jumping castle with a bunch of other kids.

I rode the bmx track a few times and was knackered afterwards.  It is the perfect way to teach yourself how to get both wheels off the ground...

Good, clean, safe fun for 120bucks (including safe parking).  I call that a BARGAIN.

Glad you are Stoked with the park and had fun.

We hope your daughter is all healed up and back on the bike soon.

Bring her to a Free kids skills master classes every Friday afternoon 15H30 to 16H00.

Nothing like getting a bit of Air on our jump tracks to help increase the heart rate..

A BARGAIN is joining our Bike Park family for a little over the cost of two visits and getting unlimited riding and loads more member only benefits.

Your daughter will elevate you to a higher Super Hero Parent status.

Chat to one of the team on your next visit for the membership info.

Thanks for being a Fan.

Cheers

PwC Bike Park Team

Hi Slickandtyred,

Chat to one of our consultants on your next visit to the PwC Bike Park so they can look into it for you.

Individual adult membership is R179 per month for unlimited riding and a host of other benefits.

Cheers

PwC Bike Park Team

Will do. Thanks

Suggestions:

1. How about a monthly email newsletter with latest info re tracks, upcoming events and the training classes on offer.

2. You could also notify members in advance of third party events so we can adapt our visits to not clash with big school events for example.

3. How about opening the park up to members or all a couple of nights a week until say 21h00 like other parks? Could be fun

Will do. Thanks

Suggestions:

1. How about a monthly email newsletter with latest info re tracks, upcoming events and the training classes on offer.

2. You could also notify members in advance of third party events so we can adapt our visits to not clash with big school events for example.

3. How about opening the park up to members or all a couple of nights a week until say 21h00 like other parks? Could be fun

Hi,

1. Keep an eye on your email, first newsletter will be hitting your inbox soon.

2. We fitted a new notice board in reception, it has 3rd party events, trail info, upcoming events and skill class times to keep you constantly updated between monthly newsletters.

3. Open till 9pm every Wednesday night for night riding. Will be launching some member fun events that will also happen on Wednesday evenings with the night riding.

Follow our Facebook and Twitter feeds as we also update and share info with our fans on these platforms.

See you on the trails. #LetsRide

Went to the park this morning to ride only to find the bottom section closed off due to a 3rd party event.

Would have been nice as a member, to have received notification thereof via sms or email and not find out on arrival. Come on guys use technology!

Please guys don't forget your members at the cost of 3rd party events. Not good

• 2 years later...

I'm looking at getting a membership, could anyone please share their experience and is it worth it? 

Most of the "benefits" seem gimmicky, but would love to know how the member events and talks are? 

Am I understanding right, that with a membership I also get free entry to other trails such as Rosemary hill, Wolwespruit, Benoni CC, Modderfontein? 

If you plan to ride often it's well worth it. 2 rides per month at any of the bike "parks" around Gauteng and unlimited PwC access. Works well. No issues. Just been slack the last few months to get into the swing of things.

I'm looking at getting a membership, could anyone please share their experience and is it worth it?

Most of the "benefits" seem gimmicky, but would love to know how the member events and talks are?

Am I understanding right, that with a membership I also get free entry to other trails such as Rosemary hill, Wolwespruit, Benoni CC, Modderfontein?