Nissan Trailseeker #3 Hazeldean

corriekuilder

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his is a 69.0 km Bike Ride in . The Bike Ride has a total ascent of 594.62 m and has a maximum elevation of 1,571.68 m. This route was created by octanium on 08/21/2014. View other Bike Rides that octanium has done or find similar maps.  

http://snippets.mapmycdn.com/routes/print/510443798/elevation.png?unit_type=metric

Is this the profile for the 70km race?

I contacted them and can confirm that the 70km and 40km is sold out.

Sometimes closer to the start of the Trailseeker events entries become available again, not sure why or when this happens but assume it is people that have not paid after they registered, so perhaps keep an eye on the entry portal maybe you are lucky and get one in the next few days.

Have also seen that closer to the time entries open up again - just have to keep checking.

Sometimes closer to the start of the Trailseeker events entries become available again, not sure why or when this happens but assume it is people that have not paid after they registered, so perhaps keep an eye on the entry portal maybe you are lucky and get one in the next few days.

As far as I know there is a way to forfeit your entry if you go into your payment confirmation on Jumpertrax (I know Advendurance has this). This frees up an entry. Usually done by guys who maybe don't realize they can sell their entry on the Hub or they just not bothered about the amount coz you don't get any refund. Either way, its better than not showing up for the race and wasting a spot that someone else really wanted.

That is my theory. 

Hi BigBoy10,

I cant ride the Hazeldean Trail Seeker because I messed up my shoulder.

I am selling a 70km entry.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hi BigBoy10,

Hi BigBoy10,

Thank you, have send you a pm

now that Pieter.russouw@gmail.com has hijacked my entry, anyone else know of an available entry please pm me

I must have got one of the last entries. I entered around 7pm today. Doing the 40km. Hoping it is actually 40km, I always feel a little shortchanged when its shorter. Not ready for 70 yet though. Glad I managed to get an entry. No idea what the route will be like but at least its somewhere new.

Btw no I'm not selling.

Archived