Price of Energy Drinks

supavan

im the importer of enervit,we used to bring the product in at an exchange rate of 9 it is now 12 something,plus import duties,i can assure you that our mark ups are low,the retailers make the money, we are thinking of an online shop which might help,you can pm me,mark thijs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CYTOMAX R279.00 AT WYNBERG PHARMACY, MAIN RD, WYNBERG, WESTERN CAPE.

DOES NOT DISSOLVE VERY WELL, BUT OTHERWISE A BRILLIANT PRODUCT!

What sucks for me is the difference of prices between Bloem and GP. For now i use Biomax. Paying in Bloem R135 for a bottle, while up here in GP you guys pay R180+. Thats rediculous!!! So, i wait each time to go to Bloem over a weekend and buy the stuff much cheaper!

Hey dirt-rider,thought i was the only one using the water/apple juice mix.I mix 2/3 apple juice,has to be 100% like quali-juice and the other 1/3 valpre still water. My other bottle i mix 3/4 energade orange/naartjie and 1/3 oros orange.Cant seem to down energy drinks normal.I also use this mix now and then mix 3/4 coke and 1/4 water but you only use it in the last 20km or so of a race/training ride its like 'rocket fue'..

I started out using Energade and it's a fine drink....

.... for funriders Tongue

I've spent thousand of rands trying all sort of stuff. From Cytomax' date=' Biomax, USN, Evo and none work FOR ME like Energade does.

An yes, I am a funrider so I do not need all that fancy stuff because if I don't perform, like 99% of the wannabes, I don't need to blame my equipment.

[/quote']

Ditto. I like to think its me who did the cycling and not all the chemicals consumed

All the Diskem Pham in Cape town. i get mine at Canal Walk

It works out tp +- R4 per serving... My opinion - this is the best deal on the market for an imported product

Dischem in Norwood has just got a huge consignment of Cytomax. It sells for R275,99 for a tub. I think this is some of the best value, especially considering that Cytomax works much, much, much better for me than other so-called energy drinks.

And I only use 1 scoop per bottle.

Unfortunately Cytomax does have a bad name for price, because it used to sell for more than R300 a tub about seven years ago. Add the effects of food inflation and that makes Dischem's price look like a steal. i think their good price is just a function of their buying power. I've noticed that other things at Dischem, such as soap, are a good 8% cheaper than Pick n Pay, which is regarded as a friend of the consumer, so something doesn't seem right....

Cytomox - The best deal perserving... R270 for teh 2.04kg drum at Diskem... It a give away

Yip... just stacked up myself.... that stuff works!

The question is why use the foreign imported stuff when the "best" stuff on the market is Energy Dynamics......

half the cost and twice the product of the imported stuff.......

mr enervit......you really looking for the support of the shops that sell your product or the sympathy of the hubbers that buy the stuff and crib about the price???

Witrot....go back to Bloom "Everything sounds better there" the fact that you can save money in bloom but costs you 600 rand in petrol to go there sounds stupid to me..... where is your loyalty?

If you find a product cheaper in your locality tell the guys who are selling it, they might make a plan for you. rather ask....costs less and they might do a great deal for you.... everyone winning

I second that 'Energy Dynamics' is the way to go. They research and test all their products extensively, and the stuff is proudly South African.

Their 'Octane' is the best energy drink i have used over the last 5 years of riding and it retails for about R160 for a 1.5kg tub. Also cool is that you get 1kg of powder in a big bag inside, and then 10 500g packets that are great to take with you when on the go.

Dischem in Norwood has just got a huge consignment of Cytomax. It sells for R275' date='99 for a tub. I think this is some of the best value, especially considering that Cytomax works much, much, much better for me than other so-called energy drinks.

And I only use 1 scoop per bottle.

Unfortunately Cytomax does have a bad name for price, because it used to sell for more than R300 a tub about seven years ago. Add the effects of food inflation and that makes Dischem's price look like a steal. i think their good price is just a function of their buying power. I've noticed that other things at Dischem, such as soap, are a good 8% cheaper than Pick n Pay, which is regarded as a friend of the consumer, so something doesn't seem right....[/quote']

But I'm not Jewish. Am I allowed to go to Norwood?

Witrot....go back to Bloom "Everything sounds better there" the fact that you can save money in bloom but costs you 600 rand in petrol to go there sounds stupid to me..... where is your loyalty?

My loyalty is where it should be. Bloem. Cycloworld have been my bike shop for years.Big%20smile They give me great service and always very nice popping in there and just say hi to all. Why always go back to them! The other shops in bloem are great and cheap too if you want to go to them instead. And R600 is worth it if you going home for holidays or long weekends and stock up everything in between as well before coming back!Wink