Matchmakers....dating of shifters and brakes

hayleyearth

Send the Hopes down with Imke next time she comes to CT and I'll have a go at them.

I am flying down in 5hours time :D

Had this same problem last week, because of converting to guides as well (they are amazing!). Luckily I had just bought a bunch of SRAM parts for my wifes bike so I ended up just swapping shifters and RD to SRAM and giving her my XT stuff. What a hassle though. Wish Shimano and SRAM could have just used the same matchmakers...

Had this same problem last week, because of converting to guides as well (they are amazing!). Luckily I had just bought a bunch of SRAM parts for my wifes bike so I ended up just swapping shifters and RD to SRAM and giving her my XT stuff. What a hassle though. Wish Shimano and SRAM could have just used the same matchmakers...

Shimano can't even keep the same chainrings for more than a year. Playing nicely with the competition is probably pretty low on their to-do list.

Swopping Hope brakes for SRAM, is like breaking up with Megan Fox to date Miss Piggy...

Welcome back Mackie. Your Infinite wisdom, like above, is sorely lacking around here... Hope FTW.

• 2 years later...

Hi.. looking to fit a Sram GX 1x12 shifter to XT i-spec2 M8000 brakes. I believe i need the matchmaker 1.2, any idea where I can source them?

You could try EvoBikes

Or wait for a mate to bring from the UK or US and A.

Archived