BH Bikes to open new Concept Store in Cape Town

News bot

New Rockshox RS1? Maybe I missed the announcement?

I see its called the RS1 RL Air on BH's website, which doesn't sound very different. Less offset at the crown, and more offset down by the bottom of the stanchions?

don't think its different , just a weird distortion of th photograph. RS does do a custom job on the controls for some OEM's but i doubt its this.

Just looks like the photo is distorted or its a bad rendering of the bike. Look at the distortion in the cranks

Are concept stores not from the devil himself, at least that was my understanding ....

Yes but at least its not THE devils concept store

Very interesting, have ridden one of the electric mountain bikes and while it's probably not for the purists I really see this having a future(ie. riding with parents/wife/weaker friend).

location is either right next to a mr price, and a dodgy pub. depending on which way you view things.

Visited the store last night for their opening, looks awesome and some very nice bikes available as well!

No pics?