Race report: 2015 WP Gravity Enduro Championship | Contermanskloof

ewaldsadie

I gave this one a skip, but it looks like a great coarse. 

I do agree that the timing has to be sorted out which is a major part if not the whole race. It seems every race has timing issues. they seriously need to break free from the common denominator in this instance and move to a different system as it is really getting to a point that they are going to lose the riders who support them.

The photo's look great and makes me a little sad i did not enter.

I am really keen to see what time system the guys in Durban are using.

Sheesh, how can they still not be able to do the timing correctly? Ewald, I don't think there is a better person to curate wp mtb than you. Mucho talento.

Not sure if there will any further WPGE rounds. Only enduro I know of is the 5th and final round of the dirtopia series.

Is there a date set for the Dirtopia enduro yet?

Edited by Rockrabbit

Bibi did you suffer technical difficulties on the last stage?

Wassup dude!!

I sure did and only a 1/4 way in when it really starts getting rocky.

Is a bummer , but was rad none the less and rode the rest on my rim - yeeeeehaaaa.

Just had so much fun dude.

Say, you were the dude with long beard right?

Got some crazy drift in everywhere ;)

post-36678-0-61912400-1444925799_thumb.jpeg

Wassup dude!!I sure did and only a 1/4 way in when it really starts getting rocky.Is a bummer , but was rad none the less and rode the rest on my rim - yeeeeehaaaa.Just had so much fun dude.Say, you were the dude with long beard right?Got some crazy drift in everywhere ;)

Yep that would be me... you probably talking about yourself when saying drifting. If you referring to me, then I'd rather call It "dragging the brakes" haha

It's Kew you could still enjoy the endure through the difficulty Bro.

Thumps up to you!

Yep that would be me... you probably talking about yourself when saying drifting. If you referring to me, then I'd rather call It "dragging the brakes" haha

It's Kew you could still enjoy the endure through the difficulty Bro.

Thumps up to you!

Here is a better pic taken by Craig (Retrospective Photography) that day - he sure takes some rad pics.

Big Ups to Craig for the great pics and being there.

Happy Trails dude ;)

post-36678-0-71411300-1445166567_thumb.jpg