Cycling Doctor

Herman le Grange

Like you book you wrote on training with a power meter?

I sense that the hairy marble may have small issue with 50 cc........ :whistling:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest notmyname

I sense that the hairy marble may have small issue with 50 cc........ :whistling:

Hairy marble. That's *** funny!

With a hand on each shoulder ......

That's reserved for you... :)

When I have to push you up hills...

Push......but never push back :ph34r:

Being rolled over by Eddy if he pushed back might generate a road kill look alike...

I think our new friend's screen name is a bit offensive, and an affront to cancer survivors.

His posts on this thread are also mildly repugnant. All credit to @V12man for being a gentleman, not taking the bait.

Guest Lancesball

I think our new friend's screen name is a bit offensive, and an affront to cancer survivors.

His posts on this thread are also mildly repugnant. All credit to @V12man for being a gentleman, not taking the bait.

Distasteful? I asked V12 why he doesnt offer his Dr service as he claims to be a Doctor and has offered to write prescriptions on this very hub to members.

Add to him telling a good few people he has written a book on Power training. I have hunted for the book but cant find it. 

Distasteful? I asked V12 why he doesnt offer his Dr service as he claims to be a Doctor and has offered to write prescriptions on this very hub to members.

Add to him telling a good few people he has written a book on Power training. I have hunted for the book but cant find it. 

As Harry said......kudos to 50 cc vag the warmer bike rider for not rising to the bait......it does carry a bit of a hidden agenda theme......your post above.....

Hey hey, it's Friday  ^_^

Hey hey, it's Friday  ^_^

Hairy marble reminds me of an old Indian joke......Chief Sitting Bull sits in his teepee with one a cowboy discussing possible sale of land with a wealthy paleface.........the paleface  agrees to the amount discussed on the provision he gets a Pocahontas for the evening....Sitting Bull gets Soaring Eagle to fetch one of the eligible girls.....he come back and throws her towards the paleface.....the paleface is a bit ruffle and says the he finds it all a little hostile.....Sitting Bull comments.....whatever you want.....horse style....doggy style....piggy style.....any damn style you want.......

Archived