What's with all the crashes?! Anybody got live visuals yet?

Probably due to cross winds and gusts

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the front of the peloton we have sky, Etixx, tinkoff and Katusha .. DD ( looks like Eisel and Cav sure the others are there too, I just can't see them) sitting close behind them

I checked the online live telemetry and it is only Cav and Eisel up front, the rest of DD are tucked away in the back at about position 160 onwards...

Online telemetry puts Froome currently in about 81st position at time of riding with Quintana in 27th?  Can anybody confirm? Risky from Sky...

Online telemetry puts Froome currently in about 81st position at time of riding with Quintana in 27th?  Can anybody confirm? Risky from Sky...

Never mind, now back to 7th... but was sitting in 81st for quite a while there... Man we need some live TV in the office for times like these.

Never mind, now back to 7th... but was sitting in 81st for quite a while there... Man we need some live TV in the office for times like these.

Lol

Ja nee.. he is tucked away nicely up front.

The wind is howling though.. they have some shelter at the moment.. but won't have shelter for the whole stage.

Mmm. KIRI already up front for sky.. that's a bit early in a stage like today.

We'll soon get a indication of when they expect to try and split it.. the pace will suddenly go up in anticipation of a turn that could head them into the x winds

Someone from direct energy seems to have had an oopsie.. but I can't say who.. they all look like Voelker to me lol (well besides Cavanel)

Today is when Quintana will lose the TDF, Alejandro will be looking around like a lost soul while Standard and Rowe role off the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today is when Quintana will lose the TDF, Alejandro will be looking around like a lost soul while Standard and Rowe role off the front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Movistar are tucked in right at the front.

Well just behind sky tinkoff etixx and katusha

Lol Greipel has had a couple of words with Stannard.. Sky were just meandering about lol.. Greipel wants the win man lol

Archived