Is Dennis considered to be a good TT rider? Thus a good indicator for the possible win time?

Won the ITT at the opening stage last year if memory serves me right. (Anyone that can confirm that?)

But yes, he is more than decent!

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cancellara will be a good indicator of the times for the top riders.  Also, they said the wind will be dropping through the afternoon.

Won the ITT at the opening stage last year if memory serves me right. (Anyone that can confirm that?)

But yes, he is more than decent!

And then some..

Cancellara will be a good indicator of the times for the top riders. Also, they said the wind will be dropping through the afternoon.

Fabulous said he wasn't even thinking of a win today.. course apparently doesn't suite hom too well.

Rohan Dennis factoid:

On 8 February 2015, he set a new hour record of 52.491 km, beating Matthias Brändle's record by over 600 metres.[8] The record stood until 2 May 2015, when it was broken by British rider Alex Dowsett.[9] Dennis was selected to ride the 2015 Tour de France as part of the BMC Racing Team squad supporting Tejay van Garderen.[10] He won stage one's individual time trial, clocking an average speed of 55.446 km/h (34.5 mph) and became the first yellow jersey wearer of the Tour.[11] With this performance, he established a new record average speed for an individual time trial at the Tour de France

he actually handled the situation extremely well..

Here it comes Thor........ a true champion.

I do some actual work and I miss this for hours...?? :)

Wonder how Kiri and Dumoulin will do today..

They're 1 min 45 and 1min 52 down through the 1st split on Dennis. Kiri not too far from the finish and roughly 2:20 down with Dumoulin still to get through halfway.

Cummings leads Dennis by 23 seconds at 2nd time check! Goo Stevoooo!

Say what?

Dunno Gen. It's not nice, it's not honest but at least it's a bit of character. Up to now we have seen more character from google self driving cars than from Quintana.

AG Froome still ran up faster [emoji6]

Say what?

At least that is what the timing is saying, but checkpoint 2 has been fiddly thus far.. lets see his split at the 3rd time check.

post-27827-0-25389000-1468578658_thumb.png

At least that is what the timing is saying, but checkpoint 2 has been fiddly thus far.. lets see his split at the 3rd time check.

They must be feeding Cummings mieliepap for breakfast[emoji23] [emoji23]

They must be feeding Cummings mieliepap for breakfast[emoji23] [emoji23]

Gave back the lead to Dennis at the 3rd check :(

post-27827-0-14433600-1468578866_thumb.png

Archived