For a change. I think it's the first time I'd ever seen him look around when he hit the front. Thought he was going to put his head down again.

Yip patience is something that comes with age lol..

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys. I have been in tankwa and Sutherland for a week, so please bear with me if this has been discussed. How are the SA boytjies doing in the tour. If I remember correctly louis reinhardt en the dude with difficult surname are riding?

Sent from ipad

Hi guys. I have been in tankwa and Sutherland for a week, so please bear with me if this has been discussed. How are the SA boytjies doing in the tour. If I remember correctly louis reinhardt en the dude with difficult surname are riding?

Sent from ipad

Impey..

Early days still.

But as far as I know.. none of them have had falls..so that's good news..

I was very confused with the gap as well. The time given on the screen, that Phil and Paul were also looking at, was to the yellow jersey and not to the chasing peloton. Cav was obviously shelled so he was back about a minute on the chasers.

In fairness to the commentators even Sagan was confused. Thought he had picked up third and was happy with the extra green jersey points. Funny really. He put in a monster effort for what he thought was third. Perhaps it helped him. It was a very calculated effort, quite uncharacteristic of him. If he knew it was for the win the excitement might have undone him.

And.. well done to Sagan.

Don't know how he didn't realize he won (wasn't that close really.)

CmdcUf6XgAAPqb6.jpg

Main Cheese is just 25 seconds down. He is going well and keeping out of trouble. Well done to him. I hope he nails it.

And.. well done to Sagan.

Don't know how he didn't realize he won (wasn't that close really.)

CmdcUf6XgAAPqb6.jpg

He said in the interview that he thought there were two guys up the road. He never realized that they had been reeled in. He really thought it was a sprint for third

Great stage, got to feel for Jasper.

Cmc1cYfUsAAYl1t.jpg

He is still.going to win plenty very important races..

He said in the interview that he thought there were two guys up the road. He never realized that they had been reeled in. He really thought it was a sprint for third

Insane ^_^  wonder if Julian knew.

He is still.going to win plenty very important races..

Jip, see him doing well in next years classics.

Tomorrow?

Greipel

Cavendish

Kittel

Coquard

Groenewegen

Sagan

Kristoff

Going to say Gorilla but lets see.

Jip, see him doing well in next years classics.

Yip.. watch him at Roubaix.

Archived